Phantis Forums

Dermitzakis?

drakos13

where did he go ? i saw that he left on contra's metagrafes section but it didnt say where......

:xxx: My best friend manolis Dermitzakis plays now in 3th division by Panom Malia

It's unbelievable! He's throwing out by the board!

I just can tell you that in OFI it seems like unfair treatment of players!

In the games last summer on trainingcamp I saw al the games that OFI played. I was watching the games with different managers and scouts and most of the times they always said that "the left defender(Dermitzakis) is just the best player of this team!!! "

May members of the technical staff also want manolis ino the team, "he must be there on the left, he is our best option" said the fysical coach Nikos!!!

He was in the picture by some teams, but follwing financial difficulties they didn't take him

where did he go ? i saw that he left on contra's metagrafes section but it didnt say where......

on wich side did you find this information about he left OFI?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pavlo how are you?

I'm done with the army and I'm returning in the States by next month.

The article that you want to translate say's that Dermitzakis as well as Kefaloukos physical condition is not good, and they are under special training.

As far as the transfer of Manolis in PANOM, after Roumbakis went to PAO, OFI has only one left defender - Pitsos which hasn't played in the last two years due to injuries.

Hi Pavlo how are you?

The article that you want to translate say's that Dermitzakis as well as Kefaloukos physical condition is not good, and they are under special training.

As far as the transfer of Manolis in PANOM, after Roumbakis went to PAO, OFI has only one left defender - Pitsos which hasn't played in the last two years due to injuries.

:tdown: :angry: :( happy to hear you again: i hope you spend some nice time on your days off!

I am disappointed about OFI. Manolis contract ended in december and thats teh reason he went to Panom. Ofi didn't have the money for to pay him!

Thanks Pavlo.

PANOM is in great shape after Dermitakis and Goniotakis (from Ergotelis) joined the team. Yesterday they smashed Achaiki at Patra 2-5 and Kostas Dermitzakis scored a goal. Manolis and Kostas are constantly in the stating lineup.

Thanks Pavlo.

PANOM is in great shape after Dermitakis and Goniotakis (from Ergotelis) joined the team. Yesterday they smashed Achaiki at Patra 2-5 and Kostas Dermitzakis scored a goal. Manolis and Kostas are constantly in the stating lineup.

:tup: :tup: at least some great news! i am very happy for the two brothers! Such nice people! Thanks for the information Vaggar!

Hi Pavlo how are you?

Where can I find some news about PANOM? What I find here about the 3rd division doesn't give me a good view on what's happening with my friends

Archived