Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

drakos13

this is the golden chance for Panionios and PAO.......Panionios im sure would love to see the team whose supporters ruined the first match feel punishment. OSFP seem to be coming back but this game will determine the season for them. If they win they go 6 clear....which is big. Not only that but if they win their form/morale will continue to rise. If Panionios wins it will be huge for their european spot, and huge morale boost, and OSFP will go right back to the poor form they were just in. This game in my opinion is the biggest clash of the year, in importance and also funny enough in controversy because it should have not happened as a punishment. -OSFP fans please dont get into the punishment thing here in this forum, yes yes the team doesnt deserve it. I agree 100% its not there fault. But the only way to really punish people is strictly and where it hurts. And if you dont beleive that than you are lying- obviously you were pretty pissed when your points were taken away right? you guys were furious. That is complete proof that its an effective punishment. Because you will discourage and improve behavior to not allow this to happen.

regardless of that, Theres no denying this game is controversial with all the trials and fights etc. i just wish the Panionios fans could see it- or any fans at all to make it more exciting and tense.

funny i only heard of Panionios missed chances

not of Olympiakos who by the way won the game

since u have written this off as the game of the season

with this win do u believe the league is over with and admit Olympiakos as champions once again

of course im supporting panionios this one why would i write chances for you? thats for the thrinos forum....they did have some chances early on......

i think its a huge game for the title but Ksanthi are very good this year, and i think if they pull of a huge upset then PAO and AEK are back in....if not well i think its pretty much over

Guest Protathlitis

hey im the only person following panionios in this forum.....

yeah I was joking

you mean you are a panionios supporter? or do you mean something else?

Archived