Phantis Forums

the nightmare returns

slick13

:huh:

With all the internal problems that Olympiacos BC is having, this should NOT be a schock to ANYONE.

Any win here should be celebrated as winning a major final.

Something needs to be done internaly in order to have this BC back to European and domestic form.

:huh:

what about renaming it.

or the best thing would be to go to the airport to pick up kutluay in the name of pao. so that he plays for us.

:( :( :(

that a team will have some bad games i a season or even a whole bad season happens. BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!! and we call ourselves one of the greatest clubs in europe!! :angry:

we are playing so bad this year that you guys dont even care about it to make fun of our basketball team.

or do you just have pity on us? 

:(  :(  :(

I am afraid it just means you are not a big team anymore...So nobody cares.. :(

unfortunately i have to agree with you. would be nice though to see osfp and pao fight for the title again in some big derbies.

i remember seeing on video when we won the title against pao with rivers in the team. THAT was a great team. even pao fans aplauded after a certain point for us. and that is also the way i would like to see it in greece. enjoy the sport and pay respect to your opponents and their achievements.

Archived