Phantis Forums

Fener sign Anelka, CimBom sign Ribery

Nicolas Anelka has joined Fenerbahce after all the saga and here is the proof of it...

Posted Image

It's also clearified that Luis Fabiano Lima is on his way to Brazil... So it's not van Hooijdonk who is leaving...

And Galatasaray made their second January signing as the young Metz prospect Franck Ribery on the last day of allowed transfers...

Posted Image

It's our second signing after Hakan Yakin and we will see what he adds to the team. We always welcome the Frenchmen as known (Didier Six, Seba Perez)...

Man, that guy's 22 years old(1983) I saw him play for Metz a couple of times, and he's all that! :nw: (Rybery).. And the sigining of Anelka will ad a lot not just to Fener even to the turkish league, but i really dont know about Anelka, you do know he got crazy a while a go, do you? :tdown: But put that a side, and these to transfers are really good. :tup:

actually the fan views seem to have splitted on Ribery. I mean he is not well known and after trailing Ze Roberto and Thomas Locatelli, most of the CimBom fans expected a somewhat more-heard-of guy to be signed... Does anybody actually know where Ribery plays? I heard that he can play midfield playmaker (or the so-called #10) and right-winger offensive... Is it true???

and for Nico Anelka... well, he's a great footballer perhaps he is in the top ten in all strikers active at the moment but as we all know, he's mad sometimes... I place a question mark on him and a clause in his contract states that, any club can buy him for €2m if Fener fail to qualify for Champions League... and that is ridiculously risky!!!

Yes you are right not many people knows about him but the frenchmen does. He playes in the U21 team for france, i dont know if hes still there maybe in the A now. I saw him play as a right winger. and look at it like this, if we bought Ze Roberto or Locatelli we could not sell them for that m uch money later, but this guy has the hole future in fron of him.

Is that €2M release true? I don't think so. Actually Fener may have wanted it becouse if you wont play in CL, you may want not to pay €2,5M a year for any player. But i still dont think there is any comment like that.

Is that €2M release true?

Anelka stipulated that he would leave Fener if they fail to qualify for CL. Hakan Bilal Kutlualp, Fener Director of Football, responded that they could only let him go in such a situation if both sides agreed on a logical standpoint. So this is the exact case according to Anelka's Ivorian agent (saw it on SKYturk):

- Anelka has the right to leave Fener for €2.5M if they fail to qualify for CL in only the first 1.5 years of his allocated 3.5 year contract (till July 2006)

- Anelka will earn €2.1M for his first two seasons. In the last 1.5 year of his contract between January 2007 - May 2008, he will earn a total of €3M.

• 3 weeks later...

And what about Koray,he is much better than both of them but he is Turkish so nobody cares..

I wonder when we will slip out from this sickness,Carew-Anelka and many others just craps but our clubs are paying million dollars..

Koray is a great discovery, it's true. And he was grown up in Degirmenderespor and Kocaelispor Youth Academies so I know him already... He was ---somehow--- a reserve player for Kocaelispor but he rocked n' rolled at Rizespor... And now he's doing great at BJK so I am not surprised... He is way better than Servet, Toraman or Tolga who are thought for the NT...

But BLACKEAGLE, i have to warn you to take a look at the topic's title: 'FRENCH KISS, HUH?' is a jokeful title to notify all the users in this forum that CimBom and Fener signed FRENCH players, not the Turks... Also Hasan Kabze is a super prospect but I also have not talked about it!!!

Archived