Phantis Forums

cypriots in greece

apples321

We are now having an influx of players coming from the "great land of football" which is CYPRUS :LOL:

Kostantinou, Bides, Wooter and others to come ;)

How do we think theese new players are going to perform coming from a league which is on the same level as Albania and national team which is even worse.

Please let me know what you guys think.......

Apples,

welcome to the forum, but I don't like the way you have started, since your post is ironic /sarcastic and to cause nothing but trouble but I will let it stand for the time being. We should let these playiers play 1st before we judge them.

I don't need much to lock this topic.

In any nation which has football... a few talented players will develop. Lets just hope that from this small footballing nation cyprus...we signed the cream of the crop. For now they seem good....but for pao good is not enough, as they gel more in the club, i expect and demand that they perform exceptionally or else..back to albania....i mean cyprus.

We are now having an influx of players coming from the "great land of football" which is CYPRUS :LOL:

Kostantinou, Bides, Wooter and others to come ;)

How do we think theese new players are going to perform coming from a league which is on the same level as Albania and national team which is even worse.

Please let me know what you guys think.......

right....i think the top teams in kypros could play (stay in it but not compete for a title) in our a ethniki so it doesnt matter to me....and Konstantinou we KNOW is awesome.

please close this evergreen, no good is going to coming out of it, there no reason to bash cypriot fooball in a PAO or Greek forum.

Archived