Phantis Forums

mantzios to west ham

CH-Thrylos

i dont see him playing much, i think Panionios is a better team to develop in - he will at least play some european ball and move to a big club in greece....west ham is saxlamares....

he was rumored to go to OSFP- now they missed another good oportunity to sign a striker that they need......

The 21-year-old currently plays for Panionios in his homeland and has impressed with his displays in both the domestic league and the UEFA Cup this season.

Alan Pardew has moved quickly to agree a deal for the striker as he looks to strengthen his squad for a push towards the play-offs.

Mantzios’s possible arrival could signal the end for Bobby Zamora despite his two goals against Wolves at the weekend

Mantzios happenned to be the hottest commodity out their this winter for Olympiakos to grab but it looks like he will end up in west ham which is in the premiership

and for the most part we all know wut happens when Greek players play in England

they never get any burn

Giannakopoulos is suddenly getting some burn and look at all the good things he is doing

wish the guy luck

Mantzios happenned to be the hottest commodity out their this winter for Olympiakos to grab but it looks like he will end up in west ham which is in the premiership

and for the most part we all know wut happens when Greek players play in England

they never get any burn

Giannakopoulos is suddenly getting some burn and look at all the good things he is doing

wish the guy luck

burn????? :huh: i assume that means playing time

from where to they say this? (just from curiosity)

they never get any burn

wish the guy luck

I live in the United States

New York City

Bronx to be exact

just part of my slang i guess lol

they never get any burn

wish the guy luck

I live in the United States

New York City

Bronx to be exact

just part of my slang i guess lol

where in the bronx...i grew up near the city..

Archived