Phantis Forums

Iraklis volley in CL

drakos13

iraklis made it to the 12 and possibly depending on results the final 4 of the champions league...the final 4 is in thessaloniki, and Iraklis are so amazing it will take quite a team or quite a breakdown to stop them. They have lost one game all season in europe and greece.......they also pounded PAO (who is a good team also in the 12) very easily last weekend........i dont think with players like Stanley, Hoff, Kravarik, BAEV :nw: , Gkiourdas anybody can possibly stop them especially in Thessaloniki.

Iraklis also beat a belgian team 3-0 tonight.....and made them look very amatuer the first 2 sets.....

OSFP made it to the Final 4 of the "BEst teams cup" beating some Turkish team 3-0....best teams isnt as good as Cl, but i would say osfp can take this cup.....

• 1 month later...

Iraklis made it to the final 4 (big surprise) and will play Belgorod (russia) in Thessaloniki where the final 4 is this year....they are supposed to be good but i dont think Ira would be stoppable anywhere, especially there own city! Good Luck to Iraklis to keep their concentration and take whats rightfully theirs , the european cup! :gr:

Archived