Phantis Forums

Transfers

Ziaka

I just heard it on Xtra Sport about the 3 signings, and they aslo said that they are talking to Koutsis, but apparently the player is travelling this weekend to England to discuss playing in an unnamed team there. If things don't work out there for him, Kalamaria is ready to offer him a contract.

• 3 years later...
Austrian forward Roman Wallner has left Scottish Premier League side Falkirk FC by mutual consent and has signed for Greek Super League strugglers Apollon Kalamarias FC. The 25-year-old has agreed a deal running until summer 2009 at Kalamarias and said: "I want to play again and see some action." Wallner last played for UEFA EURO 2008™ co-hosts Austria in September 2006 and had only moved to Falkirk from FK Austria Wien last summer.

• 2 months later...

http://www.supersport.gr/soccer/league_eng....asp?aid=146658

Guys for some reason my computer has stppoed displaying Greek characters on the Supersport website so I can't read this article (it just shows a bunch of triangles and hashes), but a friend (whose Greek is very limited) told me that he thinks this article is about Kalamarias being linked with some Premiership players. Is that true? Can someone shed some light on the issue please?

http://www.supersport.gr/soccer/league_eng....asp?aid=146658

Guys for some reason my computer has stppoed displaying Greek characters on the Supersport website so I can't read this article (it just shows a bunch of triangles and hashes), but a friend (whose Greek is very limited) told me that he thinks this article is about Kalamarias being linked with some Premiership players. Is that true? Can someone shed some light on the issue please?

go to

View

Character Encoding

---->GREEK ;)

Archived