Phantis Forums

slick13

Thrylos continues to make European history... At every year he breaks another European record...Last year he made a record-breaking soccer performance, but this year its basketbal's turn. This is the greatest home defeat in Euroleague's history....

And do not forget the continuous record of non-winning abroad games in the CL that he extends every year....

Its inevitable that with so many European records he will become more famous than PAO in Europe! :tup:

To become more serious:

I apologize for the previous post but sometimes humor is the best reaction towards a shameful rerformance for Greece.

The one to blame, I think, is Euroleague. You cannot put the 8th of a mediocre championship as the Greek to play to in the top league. Such crashes from the top teams of other championship may happen. Marousi is a much better than the teams of both AEK and Olympiakos this year AND THEY ARE FIRST IN OUR CHAMPIONSHIP! They have only lost 1 game with 2 points!

After Olympiacos's world record in the UEFA champions league (7-0) which we have an anniversary today (it happened on the 10 December 2003!!!) yesturday we had anothe world record this time in the Euroleague.... +51 points "sto kefali" from Efes Pilsen and that makes me wonder... If somebody picked randomly 10 guys from "Plateia Kolonakiou" (Perhaps including me and the mouse) how many points do you think that we would have lost the game? I doubt if they were going to be 51!!! :P

Mouse shall we apply for the Thrynos Basketball team? :P

I think the end is near to that disgraceful club... "Louketo" is near my friends gey-roi!!!! And that makes me even more ungry because if it wasn't for that KOTA skazni we would have beaten you in Kokkaliskaki and now LOUKETO would have been a sure thing!!!!!! :tup:

Its fun, and I also tease my friends over it

But I want to highlight two things

Artificial Growth is good up to he point that it can be sustained.

Greek BBall is down for more than 8 years now and only serios work by Greek teams can help them float.

Dont think that if Giannakopoulos ever left PAO and a new owner took over things would be as bright for PAO

And this is why I am still happy with Phillipou at AEK despite his tendency to have an upper threshold above which players who ask more are shown the door.

Phillipou manages to run a successful club with minimum funds and what the club really makes.

Olympiakos must start building from the beginning and take the challenge seriously.

I feel a possible relegation of teams like PAOK, Aris, PAO, AEK and OSFP only cause a deeper wound for the Sport...

Greek BBall is down for more than 8 years now and only serios work by Greek teams can help them float.

Dont think that if Giannakopoulos ever left PAO and a new owner took over things would be as bright for PAO

And this is why I am still happy with Phillipou at AEK despite his tendency to have an upper threshold above which players who ask more are shown the door.

Phillipou manages to run a successful club with minimum funds and what the club really makes.

Olympiakos must start building from the beginning and take the challenge seriously.

I feel a possible relegation of teams like PAOK, Aris, PAO, AEK and OSFP only cause a deeper wound for the Sport...

what 8 years man pao have in recent years won euroleageu also reaching final four many times also both marousi and aris have won smaller turnaments in recent year.

we are still amongst the best but the problem is when frinos finishes 8 or something they should not be allowed to play in the euroleageu but they have signed a 3 year deal 1-2 years ago so they are in even if they dont have the squad to show for it.

give aris-paok-marousi-iraklis or even makedonikos a chance i mean how bad could they be?

guyz don't take me wrong but Olympiacos has a decent squad I cannot understand why they are so pathetic... I mean Ovcina,Vouktsevic,Postell are good-all-around guys... Is it cuz they start a silly rebuilding project every season or cuz of Jon Kaszlauzkas???

what 8 years man pao have in recent years won euroleageu also reaching final four many times also both marousi and aris have won smaller turnaments in recent year.

we are still amongst the best but the problem is when frinos finishes 8 or something they should not be allowed to play in the euroleageu but they have signed a 3 year deal 1-2 years ago so they are in even if they dont have the squad to show for it.

give aris-paok-marousi-iraklis or even makedonikos a chance i mean how bad could they be?

I dont disagree one bit with what you say!

But how is this an answer to what I said ?

Archived