Phantis Forums

Turkiye - England

The "to be or not to be" game is just around the corner....never has there been this much trashtalking between two countries. The english tabloids have done everything they can to give Turks a bad image...not afraid of making racist headlines!

English fans are also not allowed to travel to Istanbul...if they do it will be on their own responsibility. So expect a massive support in Sukru Saracoglu with nearly 50,000 crazy fans.....

Haydi Turkiye!!!!!!!!!!!

Has the Besiktas victory at Stamford Bridge affected the morale of the Turkish national team?

I dont think it means that much although it must have given the English something to think about!

Genclerbirligi - Blackburn 3-1

Chelsea - Besiktas 0-2

:tup:

But the Turkiye - England game is a totally different game.....

Collina replaced Nielsen(injured) as a refree for this match! This is a very good news for our team!

Our record with Collina:

1996 Galatasaray-Paris Saint Germain: 4-2

1997 Maribor-Besiktas: 1-3

1999 Galatasaray-Rapid Wien: 1-0

1999 Germany-Turkey: 0-0

2000 Galatasaray-Glasgow Rangers: 3-2

2001 Galatasaray-Real Madrid: 3-2

2001 Fenerbahce-Glasgow Rangers: 2-1

2001 Turkey-Austria: 5-0

2002 Japan-Turkey: 0-1

Only one draw! :tup:

With or without Collina, doesn't change a thing though! We are a much better team and we'll defeat them anyways! :D

It's just been announced that the English players will NOT be striking .

It's a tough game, anything can happen, Turkey are the favorites bu the English just need a draw.

I can't make a prediction but I hope the arrogant Angles have to make it through the play-offs!!! :tup:

All this strike threat talk was nothing more than typical English mind games. They are masters at this and we have fallen victim to it in the past (most recently at Sunderland in April), but not this time. The Turkish team are focused on the matter at hand, let's hope they can project this on to the pitch!

This is a game that can go any way, seriously it is unpredictable. A 3 goal win or slim win is just as likely. 1 thing i do know it wont be is a scoreless draw. England is my most disliked international team, however id like them to win. Head over heart though. Turkey 3 England 1/0 (can't decide)

50 holigans were identified(according to the list given by the English FA) and sent back to England during the last two days as they were trying to enter our country. There are also news about English holigans that will try to enter the country by car.

What a passionate trouble chasers!!!

Hope these fools won't ruin our night! <_<

Archived