Phantis Forums

what is going on?!

CH-Thrylos

it is just unbelievable.

what is going on with this team?

right now we are the biggest bourdelo in a' ethniki. we had one highlight against pao but the rest of the matches we were so bad.

i dont understand the politics that we have to build a new team every year by getting 90% of the players from abroad. we would have had the best chances of building a nice squad with lots of greek talents.

we had diamantopoulos, liadelis, papaloukas, charisis, papanikolaou. why do we kick them out and get some no-names just because the are americans?

whatever kokkalis achieved in football he failed completely in building a competitive team in basketball. after the golden years with rivers everything has turned into a big mess.

paos management follows the right way. their team consists of pretty much the same players for years. they managed it like that to have long term success. as soon a player leaves he is worthy replaced. they dont fire nearly the whole team if there is no success in one year. how do you suppose to build a team when you change the players like your underwear? not even the official website is capable of being up to date anymore.

start searching for greek talents and forget those blody americans. they invented the game, but are not as dominant anymore as they were.

it is just unbelievable.

what is going on with this team?

right now we are the biggest bourdelo in a' ethniki.

hahaha

re olympiakoi

parte mia symvouli

GINETE PANATHINAIKOI

monaxa mia omada

doksazei thn Ellada :gr:

O Panathinaikoooos

O Megalos Sullogos...............................

We can all laugh at Olympiakos' xalia bu this does not help Grek basketball one bit.

PAO is just so far ahead of any other team in Greece, our league is resembling that of Israel who have one ever single league title except 1 in 50 years...

Boring. PAO fans only have Europe to look forward to since it's only there we come across teams that are just as strong or better than us. No wonder we've had 8.000 vs CSKA and 4.500 vs Tau Keramika...

In the Greek league we struggle to get 2-3.000 cause there is simply no competition. I only expect a good crowd against Oly, AEK, PAOK and Aris and I hope they bring fans too.

Olympiakos is going worse every season. Something must be done to save them, otherwise those David Rivers days seem to be long way away... I mean, seeing Olympiakos at 14th and last place of Ethniki is something horrible for Greek ballgame...

Olympiakos is going worse every season. Something must be done to save them, otherwise those David Rivers days seem to be long way away... I mean, seeing Olympiakos at 14th and last place of Ethniki is something horrible for Greek ballgame...

what are you talking about!!!!!!!! its the greatest day ever for the greekgame!

another team rises in its place, not to worry. There are plenty of teams that can play now, even Olympia Larissa beat PAO......

whatever kokkalis achieved in football he failed completely in building a competitive team in basketball. after the golden years with rivers everything has turned into a big mess.

I don't believe Kokkalis has the majority shares of the Olympiakos basketball team. Didn't he sell his shares to somebody else?

its the greatest day ever for the greekgame! another team rises in its place, not to worry.

:huh: :huh: I do not think it the way you think, mate... A Real Madrid fan would be happy if Barcelona or Pamesa relegated but wouldn't it effect the Spanish game badly?

the reason for Greek teams doing nothing since the PAO win in 2001 is the terrible condition of the League... Olympiakos and AEK have worsened over the years and this effected PAO as well... I mean, if PAO plays the final with Larissa or Macedonicos will it intrigue an outsider???

if PAO and Olympiakos play I will watch it at least <_<

OM21 AEK maybe be doing well in the league but they lack PAO's quality and experience to be able to challenge us in a series of games. That's where the pressure is at it's highest and PAO have the characters and the experience to win those games. You can see that in Europe where AEK IS 1-4 whilst PAO in 3-2.

No one in Greece can challenge PAO to win the League.

But I do know one thing for a fact, had you played us last year instead of Maroussi it would not have been a clean-sweep.....but that counts for nothing considering we got done by them....

I agree with you there. It would have been a lot more difficult to sweep you as opposed to Marousi.

:huh: :huh: I do not think it the way you think, mate... A Real Madrid fan would be happy if Barcelona or Pamesa relegated but wouldn't it effect the Spanish game badly?

the reason for Greek teams doing nothing since the PAO win in 2001 is the terrible condition of the League... Olympiakos and AEK have worsened over the years and this effected PAO as well... I mean, if PAO plays the final with Larissa or Macedonicos will it intrigue an outsider???

if PAO and Olympiakos play I will watch it at least <_<

yes they USED to be good...but when a team falls like this, its deserved, and this means other teams are getting stronger too.

If olympiakos isnt even a challenge to most teams how does it affect the greek game? it just means others are better....how would having a shitty team like that stay in the A1 HELP the greek league???

no... it's the big teams that should always stay top whatever the condition... If Olympiacos relegates PAO fans will blossom but it will be a terrible situation in Greece... OK, think that something unbelievable happened and Skipper Bologna relegated in Italy... What will you do? Or Efes fell down in Turkey?

i do not agree with you, at all!!! :(

Archived