Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK 73-77

The2ndMouse

Posted Image

AEK is through to the quarter finals and are going to face Olympiakos at home for the entry in the final 4

I will not say I am 100% happy. PAOK were terrible! Aside from the magnificent support they had from fans, the team was apparently bad! I think that the "tiger" is not such a good coach yet! This is his second year at the PAOK bench but he seems lost!

I would love to say AEK won it! Especially after all the bad performances of AEk in the friendlies ... (we lost all our friendlies except one! :o ) but this was not the case.

However, AEk showed that this time the two foreigners seem like a good pick (all the previous years we had trouble bringing in good foreigners resulting in 3 or 4 changes per year) and teh young lads are learning fast playing attractive fast BBall!

Its going to be atough year for AEK but I am proud of them the way things are! AEK is always losing the players they hepled to the top and always finds solutions in the Young Greek Reserves!

Pitty we lost Sakota too with the departure of his father from the coaching position (he went to PAO) he was a great talent..

Kali Xronia AEKara!

Archived