Phantis Forums

Football Manager 2005

adonis

Temur Altunhan of Yalovaspor and Nikos Soultanydis of ...hmm, a lower division Greek side are also great all-around strikers and way too cheap compared to those class-acts... I couldn't find my super duo from CM 03-04 by the way, Georgi Kakalov and Anatoli Todorov... Where are they???

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now finding out some differences (with CM 03-04 and FM)...

- The Dribbling Skills for most players, especially for most wingers have been dropped.

- A 4-4-2 is now very dangerous compared to 3-5-2's and two cetre-backs should be worldclass guys if you play a 4-line defence.

- Many Strikers' finishing ratings have been lowered.

- Therefore we see some torrid finishing (one on one with the GK and kills the bird in the stands and so on)

- The wing plays are not as creative as that of CM 03-04 and central attacks are much more important now.

- Goalkeepers do not save so many spot kicks as they did in CM 03-04.

- The game interface is relatively slow-moving and hard-to-locate compared to that of CM 03-04.

- Most coaches do really suck!!!

- The top youngsters of CM 03-04 (Todorov, Kakalov, Oskitz, Zuma, Roncatto, Waigo Papa...) have rather disgusting attributes in this game...

- The media conversations are really up-to-great heights.

ANY MORE COMMENTS TO HELP ME???

i got huge problems with the training this season. all the coaches i am using have 17 and more for training the field players. if i put for example the midfielders on midfield training some attributes go down. if i put them on the normal training some others go down. i need help!!!

what makes me angry too is that my strikers fall down all the time in the zone and get loads of yellow cards. i dont know how to stop that.

one player i got now seems to be a big talent: kiriakidis. he appeared in the second season and i got him for free.

i had also bought zidan but he wanted to leave after the first season. he wasnt bad. mendrinos is my standard right winger and i am switching between maric and djole on the left. kafes is in the middle (he wants to leave too). and okkas just sucks (he also wants to leave). they say that the club isnt good enough for them.

castillo, vallas, taralidis and patsatzoglou are very good.

for the defence i got a young brasilian: naldo. real, bayern and some other teams wanted him. :D

but i just cant solve the problem with the training.

• 4 weeks later...

Just won the treble with panathinaikos, and Ive won the 2006 world cup with Greece...

Players are as follows..

GK

Michalidis

Chalkias

D

Kotsios

Goumas

P Lagos

Dellas

Seitaridis

Vanden Boare

Kyriakos

M

Konstandinidis

Gonzalez

Felie Melo

Kapetanos K

Basinas

Karagounis

Tsiartas

Westly Sneijdor(this guy is a gun)

F

Konstandinou

Amanatidis

Cerci(Italian youngster)

Papadopoulos

Kapetanos P

Kritikos

What a team huh????

Oh and by the way I beat Brazil 2-1 in the final... SCORERS, amanatidis, Zagorakis. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickelless_cage

Hello....making it really quick...i'm studying in college and recently downloaded fm2005 off a p2p application(a whooping 700 mb file...took me almost 4 weeks on my 56 kbps)....my problem is that i got the whole package with a "no Cd Crack" which as per instructions i had to replace in the installation folder ....it overwritten the original file ....but the ignoramous fool that i am...i did'nt back up the original exe file....also i recently did a system restore which resulted in my losing QUITE a few files off my hard disk...the 700 mb ZIP file was one of it.....

anyway my humble request is...can anyone of you good people please send me the original fm2005.exe in zip format...please ?? :unsure: i am downloading a 200 mb Iso image of the game but it requires me to have the original fm2005.exe and not the NO-Cd crack...to work....

please....anyone at all....send me the original fm2005.exe in zipped format....i'd be MUCH obliged...and very grateful........anyone willing to help me ? :unsure:

my email Id is

[email protected]

[email protected]

any kinda help or even an alter suggestion would be MUCH appreciated.... :)

Guest Scooby

Could someone please send me the game if possible? I've tried downloading it for days and no luck....I really want this game and can't afford to buy it :D If you can please send it to me :D

E-mail is :

[email protected]

I truly thank anyone that can help me out :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest label

Anyone know a good website from where to download the game? I've tried the links given in this thread and none of them work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't find my super duo from CM 03-04 by the way, Georgi Kakalov and Anatoli Todorov... Where are they???

i couldnt find georgi kakalov either...in championship manager 2004 i bought him n he was awesome, but even if you load up all the hungarian players you still cant find him...mayb his made up :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

i couldnt find georgi kakalov either...in championship manager 2004 i bought him n he was awesome, but even if you load up all the hungarian players you still cant find him...mayb his made up :huh:

he is bulgarian and he and todorov is plaing for litex lovech

heyy guys i know alot of u guys want this game soo bad in english okiay here is this just go to www.isohunt.com and write Football Manager 2005 in the search bar than u look for the best one and it full and english too u just have to have azureus or abc anyone u want to downoad it thanxx guys this game is amazin

• 5 months later...

could some one please sent the english.ltf file to [email protected], i use to have it but i cant remember where i downloaded it from, ive spent all day looking for it again, n i was almost late for work

muchly appreciated to whoever will do it 4 me

• 2 months later...

Archived