Phantis Forums

Football Manager 2005

adonis

:tup:

Thumbs up. It doesnt offer many new features but every season the new version its released I always get excited. Something to do and so many days go past were all I do is sit in front of the screen playing.

Anyone else got it...in case your wondering its the new Championship Manager 4 for this season. The titles changed.

If so why dont we help each other scouting for new players etc. Tsartas is on a free and he makes a great addition for a season or two. Especially if you dont have much cash.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you use to download.

I use bittorrent and its on suprnova.org.

ZGR33K it should be all the same version, you just gotta work out how to change the language. Mine was originally in Dutch but after some trial and error I got to Language option and changed it to English.

I mite be able to send you the executable i got which is the cracked executabelk and you overwrite the original.

Depends how big it is. I have to check on my computer, Im currently on the work computer so I'll let you know.

OK, ZGR33K

http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~tber1/

the fm2005.exe executable is on my personal website. Its in the Soccer directory. I think its about 12 Meg. Its the hacked version of the executable. All you have to do is copy it to your directory where your original version of fm2005.exe is and it should overwrite. And away you go.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i cannot seem to confirm english as my preferred language in the preference. The original language is dutch. Could someone be so kind as to guide me?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Depends what you use to download.

I use bittorrent and its on suprnova.org.

ZGR33K it should be all the same version, you just gotta work out how to change the language. Mine was originally in Dutch but after some trial and error I got to Language option and changed it to English.

i also downloaded this off of suprnova torrent, but i couldnt find out how to install it....could you tell me?

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch, its a bit of a bitch to install it from suprnova. I think i used isobuster bc the file was a bin file. You download it as a rar file, extract it, than its a one big bin file and you have to use isobuster or something similar to extract the program from that. If i rem correctly.

Hi,

I recently downloaded this game off the net and the only languages it has are - French, Italian, Spanish and Portugese. I have an English.ltf file with it and was wondering if anyone knew how to change it into English ?? It's driving me crazy !

Thanks

I have the same problem. Where did u get the Engilsh.ltf file from. I need that to make it english. Reply soon plz

Leroy

ps. If you give me a link to the English.ltf file i can probably help you make it english :tup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingofspoof

hi there

does anyone know where i can get this english.ltf file. i've accidentally deleted it and can't find it anywhere. v frustrating as it looks like such a good game

thanks

KoS

• 3 weeks later...

if u want to ad the english lang. then download for example the demo in english.

then go to this folder.

FM2005\Football Manager 2005\data

and

\FM2005\Football Manager 2005\data\languages

then ad the english ltf file.

another thing is that the full game can be downloaded free on this link.

http://www.futebolnews.com/games/cm/cm2005...5_download2.asp

after download go to si games site and download the official demo

to do the above mention thing, cause the download is only with portuguese lang.

the same day that the game went out in uk i got the free full game on the above mention site and made theese changes and next thing i was winning the cl with pao :tup:

Archived