Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also heard livanthinos is taking down strikers names as well..apparenlty michalis contract is up this summer and he may not be with us next yeqar which better jut be rumours because i would be upset to see him go...

anyway..it says the following...the first paragraph states that spiros livanthinos is in argentina looking at defensive midfielders...it also says that Juan Ramon Veron(the father of Juan Seba Veron) said that he knows livanthinos is in argentina looking for players and that he helped with Gonzalez''s transfer...

the second paragraph says that Juan Seba Veron wants to come to Greece to play for Pao after the 2006 World Cup in Germany....his father has stated that he is getting ready to transfer to pana after the cup...

and yes, why 2006?

cuz when he comes to PAO he'll be washed-up... he'll make a two or three year contract with 2m€ as a yearly bill at least and he'll make his footballing holiday at PAO... i hope he never comes to PAO cuz he will ruin the team... :(

Why is it bullshit??? His own father states that he has the ambition of playing for pao!!!

Oh Yeah thats right you would know more than verons own father  :box:

Yup lets all belive this statement!!! i could put my fathers house down and bet u this would never happen... kinda sad that u get all excited and searious about this statment but i forgot your smarter then everyone else ey, only ur opinion matters...

P.S this is 2 years away :whistle:

im a little sceptical as well but it can be a credible statement cos not only has Verons dad said that his son wants to come to Pao but his also given a date

If it was BS he would of just said my son wants to come to Pao

Another thing that makes this statement credible is that sons like to do what their dad did or make them proud so he may go and play for Pao just to be like his dad - u see this a lot in sports

But again talk is cheap but i wouldnt mind seeing Veron in green and at 31 his not totally washed up

and yes its 2 years away but for his dad to give a time there could be some truth ;)

Lads I posted this topic mainly to discuss about the 1st paragrah (I find it much more important that PAO are scouting Argentina at the moment than that Veron might come in two years time)

Furthermore, I would like some views on who's gonna go (all foreigners places are taken someone's gotta go for an argentinean player to come in) and whether this means that Basinas is going away (I think that if the management decide to bring in another argentinean and pay shitloads of money they are probably selling Angelos)

As far as Veron is concerned I think that this is more of a Retirement Plan that Veron Sr would like to see happening rather than a genuine Veron Jr desire. He is just keeping some doors open for his son nothing more nothing less.

I also read in another article that Livathinos (the scouter) made a stop in Italy before heading to Argentina.

I wouldn't mind Zutautas and Epalle. That way you could bring in a couple of Argentineans (DMC and AMR).

If my memory serves me right PAO was checking up on Mariano Gonzalez (he is supposed to be super talented AMR) last summer who ended up in Italy (Palermo) but hasn't played much yet and is reported to be unsettled in his current club.

There might be a connection with the Livathinos trip to Italy.

However this might be wishfull thinking as there is a lot of talk about Matusovic.

Look i hope we get rid of our s%$#! players e.g zuta, epalle, maric ect and replace them with quality However for some reason i get the feeling that its gonna b a complete contrast and will get rid of players like pap, basinas and perhaps goumas and replace em with s%$#! Cro's (remember this is an example & my opinon so dnt get anooyed at my comments *cough Kojak *cough :box: since only ur opinons only matter :tdown: ) ...

P.S i hope we make some Greek purchases as well :unsure:

Listen, Objectively I too think that instead of Andric, Skatchel, Mitu we could get KATSOURANIS!!!! Katsouranis would be the key to our midfield and along with Basinas they would have created a massive strength in midfield.....

Apparently PAO management do not like getting players who were on 'prosfygi'... I dont know why, I think it was a great opportunity....

Goumas will not be moving clubs for sure

PAO cannot profit that much from Pap as 50% of his next transfer go to Burnley so I don't see him going until the next World Cup.

As far as Basinas is concerned it looks like he is going hence the interest in Argentinean DMC. However, I don't consider this being a bad move. Basinas has given everything he could for the club and needs a new challenge, Pao should take advantage of his overevaluation due to the EURO '04, and this is how modern football works. You buy cheap and (hope to) sell on a higher price.

AN Update on the matter.

The first two names came out today on Sportime.

LOBOS and FRUTOS

DMC and CF of Gimnasia La PLATA.

However, Livathinos is gonna stay a bit longer to scout more players.

CF Nicolas Frutos is the top scorer of the Apertura with 6 Goals so far he was Born in Santa Fe on 05/13/1981

DMC Lucas Armando Lobos was born 08/03/1981 in La Plata and has scored once so far.

looking at our roster i would like to begin the discussion of what this team needs and what we dont need...realistically though...i wanna start a actual discussion, not just badmouth ppl and players....

so here goes....i think these are the players that should go...

maric- he is way to old and has nothing left in his legs..he may have been a great player in his past, but not now..he offers nothing to us...

henriksen-i hate to say it because i really love this guy but he is getting old and we are not playing him so he is only getting slower and out of the game...his contract is up in the winter and id like to see it get extended to the end of the season just so he can finish his year term with us but unfortuanly, i dont see him being useful to us anymore...

raguel- not only is the guy comletely out of fitness, but even if he was fit, i wouldnt want him on the pitch...he is no use to us at all...

epalle(loan)- we should send epalle on loan somewhere....mb if he gets alot of playing time he will start develping more and mb we can recall him..he isnt total trash so i think a loan deal would be our best bet....

zutautus-now that shoum is gone i think he will departing soon as well..he is not gunna be fit for a long time and really isnt pao material...i would prerfer andric to him in the spot...zuta has no potential to be a solid player for us....

demba(loan)-i guess mb we can loan him out...we have four strikers includung bikofski and apparently we are looking for another...demba is really no use to us...he was on great form with aris but has completely lost that..i think thats what pao was looking for in him, but he is really no help to us...

what we need

A right midfielder...an attacking one..matusovic would really be a great buy for us because he is the type of player that would fit the role very well..i think if we get him, him and vyntra could form a good partnership on the side...we could really utilize our wing play with him as he is very attack minded...we can have mitu as a sub...

A left defender....munch will definitly be good for now but he is getting older and slowing down a bit...we need to look for a long term replacement for him because he will not last forever...kotsios plays the left side well but we havent been playing him there so im not sure whats going on...mb thats what managemnt is looking at as a replacement but it hasnt seemed that way...

A central defensive midfielder...im not ure if basinas is set to leave or not but even if he isnt we still need someone to help with that role...andric is fairly young and inexperienced with very competitve play so we need someone who will burst out of the midfield and help us offensively and defensively...

i guess we are looking at a forward as well because michali might go...i would hate to see him go because he has great heart, but his finishing has gone down the shitter...mb he will start scoring and we will keep him, but im not sure what plan they have.. i would want to keep him...if we get another striker then either bikofski or demba will leave...it makes no sense keeping them but selling michali....hopefully olisadebe stays fit and doesnt permanatly hurt himself...another iffy is sanmartean...if the kid gets fit then he could help us alot, but it doesnt look like its happening..we could really really use him possibly on the right or in the middle but i dont know if he is going to be fit...ever...another possible question mark is konstantinidis...sometimes he looks pretty good but sometimes he looks terrible..keepimg him as a bench player migh be our best bet...

looking in argentina and italy is a good sign..as long as we dont bust out some more croatian nobodies...matusovic would be a good signing too and it could be more possible with skazni as our coach...we will see about our signings in the future..... what does everyone think?

Some good points made there pao123.

I agree on the places we need to strengthen

DMC (with or without Basinas...I like Tziolis a lot but wouldn't mind an Argentinean Like Lucas Biglia)

STriker (Need to unload Demba for good not on Loan)

AMR (Matusovic or an ARGENTINEAN) Mitiu is too old to improve

DL (not many good players there not sure if we should keep Pantelis either)

I also think it is time we start producing some players as well.

Oxyzoglou could easily play for Mitu without being any worse

Kritikos could start playing in Cup fixtures next to one of our Big 3

Archived