Phantis Forums

Will our Team make it to the World cup?

Otto_Rehagalinis

Will our Team make it to the World cup?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will our Team make it to the World cup?

• Yes
    • No

Guest albanian4ever

hey you otto* thing don't talk to me like that OK ,cause i'm a girl .But anyways you don't have enough respect, i can see that.....go and learn how to talk with girls and then come here and write :angry: .....byeeeee njeri i trashe

hey you otto* thing don't talk to me like that OK ,cause i'm a girl .But anyways you don't have enough respect, i can see that.....go and learn how to talk with girls and then come here and write :angry: .....byeeeee njeri i trashe

give the guy a break darlin he didnt know ur a girl, maybe if u would told us in ur signiture we would know B)

Guest albanian4ever

hey you xxx,don't tell me darling ok!!!!!!anyways now he knows that i'm a girl better to be careful with his language...........bye 'kafshe prehistorike'

PS.i still think that you guys are NOT going to make the team,just wish about that :LOL:

hey you xxx,don't tell me darling ok!!!!!!anyways now he knows that i'm a girl better to be careful with his language...........bye 'kafshe prehistorike'

PS.i still think that you guys are NOT going to make the team,just wish about that :LOL:

u cnt speak english very well can you?? are u translating or something?? anyways my advise to you is this, "he ( or should a i say She) who laughs now, will cry later" :not:

Take my advise, Albania wont do nothing and wont make it to world cup 2006 thats a fact!! However weather we make it or not is another issue and we will wait and see However if Greece dnt make it then ill b dissapointed However all i would have to say is this "we won euro 2004, what have you won?? na na na na " :P

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US!!! :box:

Guest albanian4ever

Take my advise, Albania wont do nothing and wont make it to world cup 2006 thats a fact!!

c'mon how do you know that for fact!!!!!!!!! :tdown: :tdown: you never know man, things can happen!!! ok bye

Archived