Phantis Forums

Current PAOK Roster - Latest Signings

Ziaka

Here we can discuss current players on the PAOK roster.

For starters here are couple resources with player information:

Official PAE PAOK website: http://www.paokfc.gr/a-omada/a-omada/a-team-roster/

My own PAOK player list: http://home.earthlink.net/~ziaka/PAOK_Roster.htm

Instead of having multiple topics on individual players, I think it might be better to have just one where we can post information and opinions about the current PAOK players. All the player topics will be combined into this one.

• 11 years later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

A little food for thought on our current roster:

Stelios Kitsiou has been with PAOK since he was 14 years old. (currently 21 years old)

Dimitris Konstantinidis has been with PAOK since he was 14 years old. (currently 21 years old)

Dimitris Pelkas has been with PAOK since he was 14 years old. (currently 21 years old)

Ergys Kace has been with PAOK since he was 11 years old. (currently 22 years old)

Stephanos Athanasiadis has been with PAOK since he was 8 years old. (Currently 26 years old)

Efthimios Koulouris has been with PAOK since he was 9 years old. (Currently 19 years old)

• Like it 2

To be fair, I didn't rate Konstantinidis at all last season.  I didn't think the kid was anywhere good enough.  Well, so far this season he's given me the big f--k you.  He's doing really well.  All of the above players with the exception of Koulouris are solid first team players.  It's great to see.

Edited by Bananas

Home grown quality talent.  Maybe we should send Koulouri to Portugal on loan for a year as well, lol...It seems to have done Pelkas good.  Sending young talent to the Greek B and lower leagues is detrimental to their development.  We should have made La Coru?a taken Koulouri with guaranteed playing time as part of the Lucas deal, lol.

Edited by BostonThanatos
  • Like it 1

• 9 months later...

Im pumped tbh. I was thinking about it last night we signed 3 sarting players from the 3rd best team in an league ranked 8th in europe.

I really see this like a good upgrade guys.

Good luck leo we want a new lino

I think Skondras and Kitsiou have hit their ceiling.  I can't see them becoming vastly better than what they are today.  At least it seems that way to me.  Konstantinidis was coming along really well this season, so I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Hopefully Matos is easily better than all of them.

• Like it 1

Kitsiou is still pretty young, he could improve

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh.  He only turned 22 recently.  I feel like he hasn't improved considerably since he had the RB position under Huub.  He sort of regressed and only recently got back his position once Konstantinidis got injured.  I'll be happy to eat humble pie or bougatsa ala Boston if he steps it up a notch or two.

• Like it 1