Phantis Forums

AFC: Superbowl Team

Lazarus

Which AFC team will make it to the Superbowl?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFC team will make it to the Superbowl?

• New England Patriots
    • NY Jets
    • Pittsurgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Denver Broncos
    • San Diego Chargers

But the played Miami (0-6) !.... Plus with a 1-4 record (to date), it's going to be an uphill battle for the Buffalo Bills to even make it to the playoffs!... Not to mention you're in the AFC East with the Patriots and the Jets -- both 5-0!... I'm sorry my friend, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't see it happening...

But the played Miami (0-6) !.... Plus with a 1-4 record (to date), it's going to be an uphill battle for the Buffalo Bills to even make it to the playoffs!... Not to mention you're in the AFC East with the Patriots and the Jets -- both 5-0!... I'm sorry my friend, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't see it happening...

i know but this is the nfl strange things can happen !!

but the eagles are impressive|!

but the eagles are impressive|!

They were impressive in first three games, but the Eagles have (at least had last season) a very bad habit... They screw up when it counts the most. The next few weeks will show if they evolved into a mature team....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On Week 6 and these are the first two teams leading each division of AFC. Who will make it to the Superbowl?

NFC Teams are here...

the buffalo bills will make it in the afc

i went to see them in buffalo YESTERday and if u have never been to an nfl game u r missing out

you think so??? i have never been so bored in my life (at a live sports event)! i just sit and eat the millions of different food for 6$ a peice.....not very exciting live, the sport is all commercials and you are in the cold the whole time....

Archived