Phantis Forums

Vasilis Tsiartas (retired)

Hammarby

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

After being linked to Olympiakos, PAOK, Iraklis in recent weeks, it appears that Tsiartas is heading to the German 2nd Division team 1. FC Koln.

The fact that the Koln people were at the stands at Karaiskaki yesterday forced Rehhagel to put Tsiartas in as a starter in the game with Kazakhstan.

Here is a related story form Contra.gr:

http://www.contra.gr/story.51882.html'>

After being linked to Olympiakos, PAOK, Iraklis in recent weeks, it appears that Tsiartas is heading to the German 2nd Division team 1. FC Koln.

The fact that the Koln people were at the stands at Karaiskaki yesterday forced Rehhagel to put Tsiartas in as a starter in the game with Kazakhstan.

Here is a related story form Contra.gr:

http://www.contra.gr/story.51882.html'>

Some call him God, others call him Tsartas.

The most gifted greek player to have lived in colour!! (OK< not seen Xatziipanagis)

I never understood why people nebver gave him the right respect. From his first game as a sub against Korinthos, he scored two, played phenomenal football..Unlike anythin I've ever seen, the Greek Le Tissier. And people have never CHANTED HIS NAME WHENEVER I've been to Nikos Goumas.

Of course, he probably never said that he was AEKtzis from swing, which is a big NO-NO with us AEK fans.

PS: The new Tsartas is Kostas Kapetanos. Mark my words.

platanos are u sure aek fans haven't chanted tsiarta or tsartas name in the stands ever?

cause i have seen old tapes when as a youngster he showed signs of talent and they did chant his name when he pulled off great assists.

and because he didnt say his aektsis doesnt mean he didnt play his best for aek while he maybe the laziest looking player in history.

for me his an aekstis who came back from spain after proving himself there to help out aek get back to golden era which he left from.

as for next tsartas kapetanos how can he be next tsartas when his a striker and cant even get a game at iraklis btw?

• 2 weeks later...

Good for him. Although I would have wished his presence on the PAOK roster, one can't fault him for going elsewhere. There are only positives to this. He'll be playing consistent top flight football and he'll be in shape for the international games.

Good luck to him. :gr:

AEK GIa Panta

Tsartas was a crowd favourite when he started at AEK. Bajevic wouldn't use him weekl in week out and the fans were pissed off. After he got established though, his snubby face and lack of sentimentalism/licking of AEK fans put him on a lower level of esteem compared to Kasapis, Dimitriadis, Tony etc..I've nevver been to an AEK game where the fans where chanting his name. Its usually some clown who'll get pissed off and blame him if Sliskovic can; control his supreme 50 yard raker.

Anyway..As for Kapetanos, Padelis has started playing and scoring like hell, but OI meant his bro Kostas who scored a corner kick, a few free kicks and had some classy assists last year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Cologne were promoted to the first division last week. don't know if Tsartas will stay after this season because for his contract to become permanent he had to play at least 10 games and he only played 4 because he was injured. it's in koln's best interest to keep him though and he will play more competitive football next year if they keep him :)

• Argy locked this topic

Archived