• No
    • Maybe So
    • Tie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravo Ellas!! We're back on track!

:tup: :gr:

We're far from finished in the race for WC 2006. We're even with Georgia on 5 points, and only 1 point behind Turkey, Albania, and Denmark for 2nd place. We also have an extra game to play over Turkey and the leaders Ukraine (11 points) :blink:. As it stands, if we beat denmark (in greece) in our next game and Albania can tie Ukraine; we'll jump into 2nd place in the group. 2nd place can get at least get us into the playoffs, or direct qualification depending on how the other groups preform (I think top 2 2nd place teams qualify automatically). We ultimately control our own destiny in this group and overly capable of going to Germany in 2006. Bravo Ellas! :gr: :box:

For Ukraine to beat Turkey 3-0 must mean that our style of play is definitely too defensive as we had tied Turkey 0-0.

We also tied at Ukrane 1-1... :)

That seems like a great result now doesn't it?

Turkey lost 0-3!!! :blink: Denmark tied again...

We got help today ...

A win is three points. No injuries. No stress. No cards!

3-1 should have been 4-0, but those are details now.

Feb 9 2005 we play Denmark at home.

Another must win game to pass them in the standings

Ukrane has gotten surprising good results.

Group 2

Teams Pld W D L GF GA Pts

Ukraine 5 3 2 0 9 3 11

Denmark 4 1 3 0 6 4 6

Turkey 5 1 3 1 6 5 6

Albania 4 2 0 2 3 5 6

Greece 4 1 2 1 5 4 5

Georgia 4 1 2 1 5 5 5

Kazakhstan 4 0 0 4 2 10 0

One point from second.

We can still catch Ukrane, if we beat them in Athens and win that extra game we have. :tup:

ELLADARA :gr: OMADARA :gr:

PEACE

osfp fans were ruining the atmosphere again in karaiskaki stadium....they were taunting Kiriakos....

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

The way they think is ridiculas, i mean this is our NT which some of you might agree or disagree goes above our club!! yet the geys cant put the club aspect aside for one moment and be greek and support the NT, NOOOOO they have to wreck it for the NT by bringing in the oly vs pao saga... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

P.S i notice when it comes to the NT, none of the gey fans from this forum support the it, i hardly see any posting in this section from the geys (except oly11) shows where there at :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Can someone interpret that 'sad' news?

-"Blinded" fans of Oly ruined the beautiful atmosphere at Karaiskaki by intensly booing Pao defender Kyriakos.

- This happened again in the 30th minute but the rest of the fans acted immediately and drowned them out with their own chants. (which you could hear during the spor-fm coverage..loud boos and chanting of aisxos - disgrace)

- Even fights broke out between Greeks. Unprovoked Oly fans attacked fans in the next section tainting the celebration that was taking place.

If a gay was on fire, I wouldnt piss on him.

my wishes for darwin to catch you on a freeway with a semi truck.

anyways, congradulations to theodore for reaching match 100 for HELLAS, may he see another 100.

:P

as for the game, a win is a win we lost some chances and still won rather easily, lets move on to the next game now..............

its gonna be one hell of a ride it seems, strap up. :o

Archived