• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So
    • Tie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We better beat them.

I think we will prevail 2-1, 1-0 or 2-0 at best. I don't see the game being a blow out in the magnitude of 3-0, 4-0, etc. After seeing the last two NT games I don;t think we have the offense to do that.

all other teams in the group play again this wednesday/oct 13th. So whatever the results our NT should get serious when they play Kazakstan next month.

my predictions;

turkey vs denmark: 1-1

georgia vs ukraine: 2-2

albania vs kazakstan: 0-0

you nailed the TR-DK match.

both turkey and denmark loose points, denmark has dropped points to urkaine and turkey at home now :tup:

ukraine won 2-0 over georgia and the alvanoi scrapped a 1-0 over the kazaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Otto Rehhagel ahs called up the foreign based NT players for the gamea against Kazakhstan. They are:

Zagorakis (Bologna AC), Fyssas (Benfica Lisbon), Seitaridis (FC Porto), Dellas (AS Roma), Karagounis (Inter Milan), Kapsis (Girofins Bordeaux)), Giannakopoulos (Bolton), Lakis (Crystal Palace), Haristeas (Werder Bremen) and Vryzas (Celta Vigo).

The players called by rehhagel for the game are:

Nikopolidis, Venetidis, Kafes, Georgiadis (Olympiakos), Chalkias, Kyrgiakos, Basinas, Papadopoulos (Panathinaikos), Katsouranis (AEK), Fyssas (Benfica Lisbon), Seitaridis (FC Porto), Dellas (AS Roma), Kapsis (Girodins Bordeaux), Zagorakis ( AC Bologna), Karagounis (Inter Milan), Giannakopoulos (Bolton), Lakis (Crystal Palace), Charisteas (Werder Bremen), Vryzas (Celta Vigo), Tsiartas

New face is Kyrgiakos from Panathinaikos.

Why are you worried abou the ref's Vasilie? So what if they are Bulgarian.

If you are much superior than the opposition on the pitch and prove it no one can stop you.

I think it's stupid to talk about the refs.

i completly agree. they will be professionals, and i think we are in deep s%$#! if we cant overcome some poor calls and beat Kazakstan solidly.....

Archived