Phantis Forums

FIFA 2005

drakos13

guys get over fifa 2005 or any new fifas in the future. There is only 1 football game in the world that is noumero 1 and thats Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Forget the rest, cause every1 around europe has gone starkl crazy mad over it.'

Its got the best graphics gameplay ever to be seen on consoles or pc

• 1 month later...

WOW, a thread on Fifa 05 and NOTHING on WINNING ELEVEN EIGHT, the hands down champ of game console SOCCER ?

Anyways, its finally coming out on the XBOX for the FIRST time ever on Febuary 1st in North America, I personally can NOT WAIT, the only draw back for the WE series or Pro Evolution as its known in Europe/Asia has been that it doesnt have licenses to clubs, but thats all out this time as they will feature over 4,000 real players 57 national teams and over 135 club teams (including AEK,PAO and of course OLYMPIAKOS)

I cant wait to grab my copy on Monday, i feel like a kid again with this game

B)

guys get over fifa 2005 or any new fifas in the future. There is only 1 football game in the world that is noumero 1 and thats Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Exactly you are right we are playing PES4 on the LAN

it is so exciting

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree more!!! This game totally rocks!

As for why Paniliakos is still in,it's because they won the B Ethniki last year and they gave them a two year contract along with Paok(that year's cup winner) and Olympiakos(champ)

• 4 weeks later...

Just a suggestion i rekon it would b awesome if some of us from phantis played against each other online on pes4 providing we all have good connections ie....adsl, cable etc etc. If any1 is interested lets get it going fellas :)

Archived