Phantis Forums

UKRAINE - GREECE

Elastonpappou 13

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want creativity and imagination in the midfield, bring back Georgatos.

I know him and Otto had a falling out, hell we all know this. Maybe they can kiss and make up becaue all I know is Georgatos' form and playmaking has been tremendous for Olympiakos right now, his talent is undeniable, and his left foot is sorely lacking from the Ethniki.

Bring back George-Cat!!

Oh, and I think the Vrysas experiment is over. OVER!!!

As a coach, you should never be to loyal to strikers. Defence yes, mids yes, keeper yes, forward maybe, striker no.

You keep a collection (3 or 4) strikers on the team, and you play whomever is hot, simple as that. If Vrsas hasn't scored until the 65th minute, on comes Pap. Then you give Pap a start, if he hasn't scored unitl the 65th minute, on comes Salp. On and on. If someone is putting the ball in the net, he earns his start, and so on. This goes for borderline forwards like Vrysas, a real gamewinner like Charisteas has much more leway with playing time because he has proven he can come up with big goals and plays a much much more effective target man that Vrysas.

We can't score goals, flat out. Mix it up, get some new blood shooting on net, or at least give them a chance, make them feel important/part of the team, just watch Pap, Salp or Amanatidis net a big goal for us.

Otto has to change his mentality in attack.

I say bring on Halkias immediately!!!!

Oh Adonaki... Perhaps Shevschenko had "dolo" of puting the ball in the net huh? OYST ALHTIRIE!!!! :ph34r:

Xwris ton Antoni katw apo ta dokaria, den yparxsei Ethnikii. O Xalkias ? Telika den eisai sovaro atomo.

and the ONLY person to nail it on the head was NightSurfer: WE NEED CREATIVE MIDFIELDERS ASAP ! (of course they dont just grew out every spring) Thats by far our most troubling position, we havbe plenty of strikers that have been called (vryzas,charisteas-amanatidis) and others on the list lymbe-salpi-papadopoulos,etc. But we need to create in order to score, what Otto plans to do about this is beyond me.

BTW HellasLEAF, otto doesnt put up with MALAKES, grigorouli will NEVER see the NT, lets accept this and MOVE ON. For the 300,929th time.

Everyone makes mistakes, and all I know is what I see with my own two eyes.

The Ethniki is sorely lacking a creative, skilled, attacking left mid with a dangerous left foot.

You go find me someone better than Georgatos right now eligable for the Ethniki.

"I'm sorry Otto..."

"I'm sorry too Georgatos..."

If this happens our attacking game just became a whole hell of a lot more dangerous and effective.

He is hands down the most skilled Greek left mid right now, and exactly what this team is lacking.

sorry to say but his a prick and people like him should never be in the NT all his gonna do is poison it with his selfish ideas and this is why greek soccer was so s%$#! untill otto cam so to say bring him back is like saying bring back our old ways... otto needs to stick to what he did to make an example of him that he doesnt take s%$#! from no one...

sorry to say but his a prick and people like him should never be in the NT all his gonna do is poison it with his selfish ideas and this is why greek soccer was so s%$#! untill otto cam so to say bring him back is like saying bring back our old ways... otto needs to stick to what he did to make an example of him that he doesnt take s%$#! from no one...

Agreed with Hollywood, accepting him back only encourages such actions, also i wonder how his reception will do with the rest, not to mention the place he will be taking up in midfield :o i can see it now.........and Pandoras box comes to my mind.

Listen, I too believe in giving people a SECOND chance, Otto has been watching Oly very closley (with liverpool attendance for instance) and im sure he knows what he's missing DEARLY but when you go and threaten a linesmen the same weekend, get a 2 matchban in the prwtathlhma, surely raises yet THE SAME ISSUES with Otto/Geo and the NT. Lets face it, any SMALL CHANCE there was left (again we are imagining things here) got snatched in Xanthi forever for Grigori.

Everyone makes mistakes, and all I know is what I see with my own two eyes.

The Ethniki is sorely lacking a creative, skilled, attacking left mid with a dangerous left foot.

You go find me someone better than Georgatos right now eligable for the Ethniki.

"I'm sorry Otto..."

"I'm sorry too Georgatos..."

If this happens our attacking game just became a whole hell of a lot more dangerous and effective.

He is hands down the most skilled Greek left mid right now, and exactly what this team is lacking.

id rather see a turkish player on our team than georgatos.

I say bring on Halkias immediately!!!!

Oh Adonaki... Perhaps Shevschenko had "dolo" of puting the ball in the net huh? OYST ALHTIRIE!!!! :ph34r:

Xwris ton Antoni katw apo ta dokaria, den yparxsei Ethnikii. O Xalkias ?

Den yparxei kai moundial omos!!!! :P

Den peirazei omos, ama fate kamia 10ara sto prigipato na doume ti tha lete gia to axrhsto- melos-pelath..... To te ta gelame oloi mazi kai tha doume pioi einai sovara atoma.... ;)

Thankfully Otto is making the choices!!!

Otherwise we would have a team with Halkias, and Georgatos :tdown: :ph34r:

Otto is objective and is not judging the players according to their team affiliations.

He certainly has personal favorites, but the only position that comes to mind that could need some change is the second forward.

I hope we can ALL agree that no one could replace a healthy Charisteas.

Vryzas tries hard, but is inefficient when it comes to goal scoring

Lyberopoulos, Papadopoulos, Salpigidis would be the best candidates.

Papa has been given a couple of chances, maybe it is the other two that should be next.

Georgatos is the SCUM and SHAME of Greek football and I believe that our fine coach will NEVER include him in the team, especially not replace one of our other devoted mids for his sorry ass...Plus he is a primadona who will not fit in the TEAM spirit of the team and will not mark and run :tdown:

Georgiadis however has done well and should play more, as a starter or sub

PEACE

Do you think that I don't want Adonaki-melos in Ethinki because he went to Thrynos? Have you actually seen his latest performances? Based on that you would prefer the melos rather than a serious goalie?

I am talking pure facts not team preferences!!!

Adoni hasn't got his mind on playing football... He is elsewhere..... ;)

:LOL:

FINALY!!!!

Tsiartas found the perfect setting for him to offer 100% to the squad!

NO team, NO training, NO anxiety, NO exhaustion, NO games, NO responsibilities

A place in the Greek NT --> 10 minutes of Play full of pure magic!

Perfect!

:LOL:

Yeah your right there :D

a reporter asked Tsiartas if it bothered him that he didn't have a team and he replied "Who said I haven't got a team? I've got the Greek NT as a team"

Do you think that I don't want Adonaki-melos in Ethinki because he went to Thrynos? Have you actually seen his latest performances? Based on that you would prefer the melos rather than a serious goalie?

I am talking pure facts not team preferences!!!

Adoni hasn't got his mind on playing football... He is elsewhere..... ;)

i smell Bias here :ph34r:

Watch your mouth about Georgatos now need for those comments

Lymperopoulos is done as for as International career

Georgatos got a better chance to be honest

Spalgidis and papdoupoulos are good choices but we need something up front

that is our problem

the midfield is fine good use some creativity but the striking is the problem

we will see wut Otto does

Well , I did not give my comments about the game ...but is time now....

And I start with the goal that we have conceeded........

To my astonishment a lot of people including the Greek Medias and Press ....don't see the true facts in football... as per my consideration........(well I couldn't read Greek Newspaper.....if you have read it somewhere the same facts..that I write below, pls say it to me)......

Everybody is going after Nikopolidis...... but I say....open your eyes widely.....in order to be able to see the secrets in football.....

I can be very nasty about GK (look Xiotis)..... but on that Goal..that Nikopolidis conceeded....my opinion is ......although Nikopolidis looks not good..... I say....that every GK can conceed such a goal...

Because, if you have 20 players around you, who don't let a clear view.... plus a pitch, which is wet and slippery...it's only a chain of bad coincidences and a matter of 1/10 of a second that such a goal can be reality.

But where started the error ?

The error started with Katsouranis....... There is a zone in football pitches....where you do foul....only if you have to...... And everybody should know that.....

When I saw Katsouranis fouling the Ukrainan player.... I asked myself ....how silly must one be....to commit such a foul on that zone........ Because there was no need to commit such a foul there........... And he committed it deliberately....... And as you saw...the goal came.....

The same thing....our goal... there was a foul by an Ukrainan that was unnecessary...... then came the freekick...then Tsiartas ....then the Goal...

Back to Katsouranis...... this was not his first fatal error.....also in Albania...he commits a very..., very... silly error...which you see it very , very, very seldom....it's unexcusable..... No normal thinking football player does something like that....not even in the sixth Division.....

Katsouranis NO3...... in Portugal against Russia....after 80 seconds....it was again Katsouranis ..., who does this fatal error....... though this was an error...which is excusable.....

And back in general...for not commiting errors in sensitive zones.......

England - Greece 2 - 2... In the last minutes... Konstantinids commits a brainless action..which leads...to a free-kick....and then to the goal

So my points are....

1) In football you need in first place ...intelligence..... and a certain technical education....., which Greek players don't have....as there isn't ....a well organised youth movement/championship......

2) Our NT can not became a creative with the introduction of one player...., you need

at least 3 extra creative players...in the midfield and in the defense........ but not in the offense.....we have good strikers.... .. but what can you do ..as a striker, when there aren't any balls coming?

3) There aren't such Greek players ....and this is a mystery !

4) Georgatos it's not the solution...... can you remember in Leoforos (2-2) last year.... how many times...Seitaridis overpassed him in the first 5 minutes......

He could only do dirty things there to his defense....and in an international game...., he would have seen red card after 5 minutes.... plein and simple...

Archived