Phantis Forums

UKRAINE - GREECE

Elastonpappou 13

I want to :box: Otto and i am :blink: i have his name....

at least have some backups and younger players to put on....

I am going to pay another 20 bucks to watch this game, i think this time i will be dissapointed again... who will score? i dont think ukraine will unless we screw up again with basinas as defense but i mean where will the goals come from with only 1 striker??? :blink: :angry:

Basinas will play in his usual position of defensive midfield. He only played in defense last time because Dellas was injured. Dellas is fit now to play.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i know thats just how stubborn he is with keeping with his main starters and not even put another defenseman for crying out loud :LOL:

check out my new topic i started about Otto since that is what i am talking about there

well charisteas is OFFICIALLY not playing tommorrow

the system will now be 4-5-1 !

gamiseta! if we loose, otto will get fried for not calling another striker !

ta vlepw skoura apo ta twra !

:tup: Hello, hello greek fellas...

UKRAINE - GREECE 2:1 or smth like that. It's gonna be close game but we r payin home. :box: It will be painful 4 u. & we will win. Well, bad case scenario - 1:1.

But don't worry. We respect ur team here. But we think u r european champions only by title and u play shitty football. Good luck anyway. I wish u to win all ur qualify games exept the ones wid us. Go Greece!!! :gr:

Hey Uki, welcome to the forums. I'd rather play shitty football and be a champion than play beautiful game and not even make the Euro finals. ;)

Anyway, I hope it's a good and exciting game tommorow with the better team winning. I see the game going either way. It will be determined by one goal difference. Tie is also a possibility. We'll see.

this is where ottos stupidity can hurt you. he is to stubborn to bring in a new face and now we are F***ed!!!!!!!!!

what if we are down with 20 minutes left??????

he is planning on a 4-5-1 but that is stupid on his part...........

it is being reportedthat he will play.............

..................................nikopolidis

seitaridis.............kapsis............dellas......fyssas

................katsouranis.....zagorakis......basinas

stelios.....................................................karagounis

....................................vryzas

this sucks, the 3 central mids does not work well, if anything katsouranis should be taken out and karagounis should move to a AM role, and georgiadis should be katsouranis's replacement!!!!!

we better not play with 3 central mids!!!

Guest Protathlitis

Uki

"only by title" eh so we were just given the title then and we didnt qualify top in a group with spain (and the shitty Ukraine) then go to portugal at 200-1 odds to win the tornament then go ahead and do just that by becomeing the first nation to beat the holders and the hosts not to mention the favourites, the next favourites in the semis and then beat the next favourites and hosts agian in the final of the European championships.

Greece is very good defensivley. if people would not immediatley dismiss one of the greatest sporting achievements there has ever been, maybe they would look at the games we played and seen that no team was good enough to score more than us (apart from your neighboors in a annoying group match) and that when we wanted to go forward we were fantastic and our midfield seemed to take control whenever they wanted marshalled superbly by the player of the tornament Thodoris Zagorakis

Id expect people from eastern europe to not act with jealousy and to think of our triumph for all of eastern and orthodox europe because thats how i and many of the people ive spoken to feel.

I want to :box: Otto and i am :blink: i have his name....

at least have some backups and younger players to put on....

I am going to pay another 20 bucks to watch this game, i think this time i will be dissapointed again... who will score? i dont think ukraine will unless we screw up again with basinas as defense but i mean where will the goals come from with only 1 striker??? :blink: :angry:

guys lets be honest. why would you ever ever ever doubt Otto?????

he is a brilliant coach and all who argue against that i seriously feel i should have the right to strike you for being stupid.

have some faith this is ridiculous. HE BROUGHT US EUROPE.............

:D Shitty Ukraine, ha? Well, I've never said that we have the greatest side in the world but I'm sure we r not wicker then Greece. I don't wanna talk about Euro2004... that was very said. Allright, boys. Not long left 2 wait.

By the way our under 21s have allready beaten ur boys 1:0. It was penalty but we had plenty of moments to score and wasted them.

Україна Вперед!!!!!!!!!

Archived