13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the superbowl?

• Eagles
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Patriots
    • Colts
    • Other...

but I think the PATRIOTS are America's team.

The Patriots are America's team? Ha! You make me laugh!.... :LOL: That's exactly what the Dallas Cowboys were saying about themselves... :LOL:

Who created this country? A couple birds? no Patriots who fought for it

My friend, the Patriots fought for a higher purpose, they fought for the EAGLE !!!! A symbol that inspires the best in all Americans, an icon that symbolizes freedom of spirit

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bullshitting, lots of bullshitting and hype.... I just love the Superbowl (especially now that we're finally in it!!!! )

I'm sure it will be a great game jcl_jcl2002. And a great party-on-all-day kind of Sunday. Have the greatest of times my friend - enjoy the game (not the result :LOL: :LOL: ) as much as possible.

Your turn now... Keep the bull... going!... I'll do my best on behalf of the Philly side. :LOL:

Not bad, not bad at all :tup: And without the Patriots who fought for freedom, the Eagle would've never become our symbol, so without the Patriots, you Eagles are nothing :P I must also note that the American Bald Eagle is an endangered species. Come Sunday it will be extinct :D

You're lucky because I'm sure you don't have any New Englanders down around you, but at my college dorm, there's more Philly kids than Mass kids so us few New Englanders have got the "Eagles Suck" thing going. Reminds me of the World Series. Some kids almost started a :box: over this thing last night... :LOL:

Archived