1. 1. Who will win the superbowl?

• Eagles
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Patriots
    • Colts
    • Other...

• 2 months later...

Well the Bills and the Steelers cannot be in the Superbowl -- at least not this world. They're both AFC teams...

Now, regarding the Eagles... OK, Owens is out... But that just means that we'll have to fight for a spot in the Big Bowl --- it doesn't mean that someone else is more worthy than the Eagles.... We were gonna cruise into the Bowl before... Maybe now we'll have to play the NFC Championship game !!!!

Go Eagles, go!.... Posted Image :tup:

:band:

The Eagle habitually choke and that will be the case this year (again! :LOL: ) as I don't see how you can go all the way considering your track record and how important Terrell Owens :tdown: is a part of your team. I'd say the Falcons (NFC) and the Steelers (AFC) in the Superbowl. Based on that...I'll pick the Falcons to win it all.

Well, personally I wouldn't take the Falcons from the NFC. They haven't convinced me a bit that they're even worthy of the playoffs... My first pick would be, of course, the Eagles. Even with Owens out, we have a healthier team than the previous two playoff seasons (Brian Westbroook, and a healthy McNabb). And then there's Philly's defense, which has held 11 of 14 opponents to 17 points or less.

My second pick, and the only team that I would say the Eagles should look out for, are the Carolina Panthers -- even though they are still fighting for a playoff spot. The Panthers are trying to become the first team in NFL history to make the playoffs after a 1-7 start.

Of course had I known the future I wouldn't be here now -- those are just my picks...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confident in my Eagles. E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES! Though every year my Eagles and Flyers take turns breaking my heart. Why NHL why? Oh, and I'm so glad the Colts lost. I hate the Mannings. Archie won't let Eli play in SD(idiot). Eli won't play in SD b/c Archie doesn't want him to(idiot). Peyton just wants to boost his own personal stats, that backfired yesterday. :tup: :tup: :nono: . Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory..................................

Hell no, Roethilsbrabrager won't get his team there and I'll tell you why. He was ridiculous all season long, but last week showed that he is a rookie. He got picked off twice and they were bad picks. Brady has the experience(2 rings), his receivers are better in the air(Steelers very rarely use the air), and our special teams is better. If New England stops their run, Pittsburgh has absolutely no chance. Pittsburgh would be smart to mix it up a bit because otherwise the Pats will cheat on the run, and if Benji R gets pressured a bit in the pocket, his wide outs could get picked real easily by New England's superior backfield. :tup: Oh, and in case you guys didn't know, Belichick is 8-1 in the postseason with 2 rings, while Bill Cowher is 8-8 in the postseason, 1-3 in AFC Championships, and blew the big one against the Cowboys in '95; two very different postseason records. Patriots all the way baby! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Except for this Superbowl Sunday... Feel free to do so and pick the Eagles... Or as we'd like to say " Americans love the underdogs! " Look for a big upset, McNabb putting on a spectacular show and the Patriots putting their "dynasty" theory to rest for ever...

(Sorry jcl_jcl2002... You know I love my Eagles! :D )

I understand Lazare, your disease will be cured next Sunday. Yes Americans love underdogs, but I think the PATRIOTS are America's team. Who created this country? A couple birds? no Patriots who fought for it :D Belichick is gonna get in McNabb's head just like he did to Manning and Roethlisberger. The Dynasty is just getting started :tup:

...but it will be a heck of a game :box:

Archived