Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will all the players be present or some of them will have to report to NT earlier??

Starting centre-backsCetin Servet and Fabio Luciano are out. Midfielder Aurelio is injured too and I also heard that Selcuk had a minor injury.

We don't have a NT game this February.

NOW THAT'S IT!!! I THOUGHT SAMSUNSPOR WOULD SURRENDER VERY EARLY AFTER HEARING THE COMMENTS OF CELIL AND AYKUT SERKAN BUT I WAS WRONG AND THIS TIME I AM JOLLY TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE! ALEX GAVE FENERBAHCE THE LEAD ON 77 BUT THE HERO OF THE DAY ADNAN LEVELLED THINGS 2 MINS AFTERWARDS...

Samsunspor-Fenerbahce:1-1

I think players will wake up after this result.

And did you notice that Samsun played exactly like Greece. I think they have learnt a lot from Otto and his team. Defend and find a goal if you can. Also make fouls, maybe the ref dont see :P

the foul before Alex's freekick was by no means a foul!!! Kirita retreated his legs and Alex fell over with the ambition of cheating the ref and he did it :angry: !!! Anyway, it's now seen that against some hard working opposition, Fener cannot find easy ways, even with Anelka...

Hey come on man. Anelka has just joined us. Also he only played 31 minutes. This is not about hardworking.

We were bad, we were without our two backbones and we always lose points in Samsun. Remember last year. They gained 4 points from us, 3 with a fantastic 3-0 win in Samsun...

and Anelka is in Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu..i think they are very happy to see Anelka

well, they've paid to see him... and he delivered... hope he does well vs Zaragoza...

Alex was incredible. He played the best football i have ever seen.

he always plays a wonder game in SuperLeague... i hope he will deliver against Zaragoza cause so far he's underperformed in Europe this season...

Midfielder Aurelio

now that's horrendous... I just learned that Marco is injured for the game vs Zaragoza... that will heavily effect you, I'm afraid...

if Marco Aurelio is not playing then you will have a tough time because in the games you played w/o him, you've had all sorts of problems. the thing that I fear most is what will it be like if Daum preferred a 4-1-5 system as he does in the League... that '1' in the midfield (that's usually Marco) does all the hard work, tries to intercept opposite attacks and tries to start the attack from the centre of the park and Aurelio does it pretty well. w/o him there will either be Selcuk or Balci Serkan who are not doing the offensive duties at all well... And the most important thing is at least one of the attack players should be sidelined if you do not want to taste Zaragoza's counter attacks... The right formation in terms of absentees will be in my opinion, something like this:

-----------------------------------------Rustu------------------------------------------------

--------Turaci---------------Servet----------------Fabio----------------------Ozat---------

------------------------------Balci Serkan----Selcuk----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------Alex--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------Nobre--------Bilal :D-------Tuncay-------------------------------

Hopes are high. But if they lose, the bill will be paid by Sebat. They will have a heavy defeat and the nerves of Zaragoza will ease on that match. I hate fener doing this. Go score some for these spanish. All goals are wasted to Turkish Super League...

yet another time we have witnessed that Fenerbahce is the big team of small ambitions... a torrid display against a very very lacklustre Zaragoza side and a 2-1 defeat, which could have been more if it was not for the consolation goal of Alex...

34 Rustu - 5 : faulty at first goal. stood right behind the wall and Galletti saw the hole to virtually finish the tie...

19 Onder - 6 : best Fener player defensively but had no support to offence whatsoever...

2 Fabio - 7 : held off Villa well and tried his best to support the offence.

3 Cetin Servet - 4 : he is always trying to take the playmaker role from the defence but his skills are even too little for a carpenter... :LOL:

5 Ozat - 3 : worst player on the field. did not make one single positive thing entire game...

15 Marco Aurelio - 7 : played really well until that meaningless substitution by Daum.

21 Selcuk - 6 : was OK and helping Marco but subbed off when Serkan deserved it...

30 Balci Serkan - 3 : nothing positive and remained for 90 minutes. kinda incredible? :LOL:

20 Alex - 5 : he can not undertake pressure in big games as we've already witnessed before.

39 Nicolas "the Bilal" Anelka - 4 : roamed around and when the ball came to him, he just led it slip under his feet... useless performance from a star player.

11 Marcio Nobre Ferreira - 5 : worked hard and won fouls but no help from the midfield.

> 10 Sanli Tuncay - 6 : everybody was shocked to see him on the bench but he came on to replace Selcuk on 34 minutes. tried, tried, tried but to no effect.

> 17 Pierre - 3 : still seemed unfit and has 2-3 kilos to put off before he really wants to take part...

yet another time we have witnessed that Fenerbahce is the big team of small ambitions...

I think some fakts bady show Fener is not even a mediocre team in Europe Competitons. We all remebmer their brillaint CL-run (0 wins, 0 draws, 6 defeats) and also the losses vs Mtk, Steau Bukres and finaly Zaragoza. Some chant come to my mind after this...

AVRUPA'YA GITTIN

BIZI REZIL ETTIN

#### KANARYA

NASIL DA KOYDU

ZA-RA-GO-ZA

#### KANARYA

I dont mean to sound offensiva to our Fener friends but I think it's their destiny to fail in Euro.

--- Mate, if you do not use some slang or swear language, we would all be happier ---

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

what transfers have come to Kadikoy this summer so far?

as Fener fans of the forum are fast asleep for a while, it becomes my job to sum up Fener transfers. :LOL:

it's believed that the Appiah move will be official in the next few days. Juve and Fener have reached an agreement on the fee (€5.9M) and the negotiations with the player is still going on. The Ghanaian already knows Turkey and it will be his second period in our country. In 1996 he was signed from Ashante Kotoko of Ghana by Galatasaray to take part in our U17 team. After four-five games, Fatih Terim offered him a contract of $50k and Turkish citizenship to take part in Galatasaray's league games as a naturalised Turk but he rejected and so he was released because he was occupying a foregin spot. Galatasaray signed four Ghanaians in 1996 and three of them became Turkish citizenships in 1998. Richard Kingston, Iddi Salihou and Yaw Rush were all released in 2000. Rush now plays for Proodeuthyki, Salihou is at a French National team and Kingston has just joined Ankaragucu, I think. Anyway, Appiah is believed to want €2.1M yearly and Fenerbahce offer him €1.6M but according to both Italian and Turkish media, the parties will reach an agreement shortly and the Ghanaian will join Fenerbahce until Friday. Even EURONEWS officially stated the transfer on the sports news yesterday but I don't think anything is officiated yet.

Apart from the Appiah saga, Gaybahce also signed Serdar Kulbilge, goalkeeper from Second Division Bursaspor to be a back-up for Volkan who will probably wear the gloves after the departure of Rustu.

:blink:

it's believed that the Appiah move will be official in the next few days.

Italian sports agency ANSA has just reported that Stephen Appiah has accepted Fenerbahce's offer of €1.55M for three years. The transfer will now be officiated in front of Turkish media when the Ghanaian comes to Istanbul on Friday. Fenerbahce announced that they will pay €5.9M to Juventus for the player's services but ANSA reports that both parties made an agreement on a €7.5M fee. There's some confusion to say the least but this transfer is done and sealed now.

We Will Give Him A Fine Greeting At Sami Yen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived