Phantis Forums

Besiktas Thread

Besiktas didnt get that hard a draw I feel.......Porto last couple years have been pretty unimpressive in the CL, Marseille is good as a french side but maybe theyll underperform.......Liverpool is strong but you never now in Carsi with Brits.....

Good Luck to KARTAL, but rot in hell Fener...

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beşiktaş captains Ibrahim Uzulmez and Ibrahim Toraman fought yesterday in the team's pre-season camp in Austria and both were shown the door by the management. Matias Delgado and Marcio Nobre are the new captains. Both players are reported for sale and Galatasaray are already interested in buying the centre-back Toraman even if the management refuse to speculate on the news. The possible fee Beşiktaş may ask is believed to be around €1.5M.

TRANSFER NEWS FROM BEŞIKTAŞ

Beşiktaş board have stated that they parted ways with Argentinian striker Federico Higuain and Croatian defender Gordon Schildenfeld by mutual consent. Both joined the team last year and failed to impress in a few appearances they made for Beşiktaş.

On the other hand, the club has made its sixth signing of this transfer season and brought German-Turk Uğur Inceman from Manisaspor. The deal bringing the 27-year-old all-around midfielder to the Black Eagles is €800k plus two youth players (Adem and Atilla).

Along with Uğur, Beşiktaş already signed the Czech duo Tomaş Zapotocny and Tomaş Sivok from Udinese, Anthony Seric from Panathinaikos AO, Ekrem Dağ from G. Antepspor and Uzumcu Tuna from G. Birliği.

Zapotocny, who can play as RB and CB, cost a €4.2m fee while defensive midfielder Sivok was signed for €2.6m. Austrian-born Turkish right winger Dağ and sweeper/centre-back Tuna joined on free transfers and Seric who can play anywhere on the left side joined for an undisclosed fee...

• 3 months later...

Besiktas Coach "Ertugrul Saglam" quits with Besiktas after Besiktas lost to "Metalist Kharkiv" and out of UEFA Cup.

BJK has signed with "Mustafa Denizli" who was Coach of Turkey at ''Euro 2000'' Turkey lost at the Quarter Final to Portugal, but it was achivement for them for this era...

So what do you think haydar, is this an improvement or not? :)

They offered to 'Mircae Lucescu' but he has a promise to Shaktar Also

Mustafa Denizli is a good choise he is an experienced Coach and much more better than Ertugrul Saglam. But last few years Besiktas out of the race between GS and FB. whereas BJK has the best supporter group maybe uniq for in the wrold ''CARSI''

The biggest reason The Major of the BJK ''Yildirim Demiroren'' he is like a dictator at the team and BJK funs doesnt like him he transfers without asking coaches also play with the balance of the team he is not a proffessionel. Before he left the team it would be big suprise for BJK to catch the championsip...Or a success in Europe.

''Black Eagles needs a good management they miss their honorofic Major ''Suleyman Seba''

• 1 month later...

Ertugrul Saglam is now linked to Anderlecht,

is there more info in turkish press?

No ZeeKoei not too much info on Turkish press there are few newspapers write Anderlecht and another team from Azerbaijan offered to Ertugrul Saglam...

I dont think Ertugrul is a good choise for Anderlecht...

No ZeeKoei not too much info on Turkish press there are few newspapers write Anderlecht and another team from Azerbaijan offered to Ertugrul Saglam...

not a good choice? why not?

not a good choice? why not?
Sorry for late reply;

Ertugrul has really very good personality and his football knowledge is good too but first i dont beleive he is experienced enough for Anderlecht and he is a traditioal-emotional man he could have adaptation problem. It ll be first experience in abroad if it happens.

For Gokhan Zan i couldnt like this guy even he plays at the Turkish national team. He is very slow and clumby for a deffance...

• 4 months later...

Despite a 0-0 draw at home against Bursaspor, things look rosy for Beşiktaş as they are the leaders of the second half of the season and only one point adrift off long-time leaders Sivasspor.

On the transfer market, Beşiktaş have made a bid for Michael Fink of Frankfurt and are also interested in Betis' Turkish-Brazilian anchorman Mehmet Aurelio. If the Spanish team gets relegated, Aurelio has a clause of €1M so the Black Eagles will change targets if Betis are relegated.

STANDINGS AFTER MATCHDAY 28....

1. SIVASSPOR 57

2. BEŞIKTAŞ 56

3. TRABZON 53

4. G' SARAY 51

5. F' BAHCE 48

6. BURSA 45.......

A very critical game will be played between Sivasspor-Trabzonspor on Saturday and Beşiktaş may well have the chance to take the lead if they beat relegation-threatened Eskişehirspor on Sunday.

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys but i have a question for you and your league.Is that guy Bobo that Olympiakos is trying so hard to get worth it??Is he great,good, or even average player???

Sorry guys but i have a question for you and your league.Is that guy Bobo that Olympiakos is trying so hard to get worth it??Is he great,good, or even average player???

He was the team's topscorer for the League (11) and the Cup (7) and has a a variety of moves when given the space and can also play as a lone striker even if he is not tall enough. He's strong on the ball and despite his goalscoring ratio, he is not a deadly one-on-one finisher. Compared to an average Brazilian striker, he's not as fast, but he can go past his man on some occasions. He's also the most reputed player of Beşiktaş for the time being, of course, I mean attackers. He was signed for ?1.5m and will be a huge sale if Olympiacos pay ?7m as stated in the press.

He hasn't been capped for Brazil but has played at all undergrad levels (U-17, U-19, U-21) and also -this is the best reference point I suppose- he is the favourite player of mine at Beşiktaş! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think he would be an improvement over that chump Diogo anyway. The lad was totally out of shape against Galatasaray in October! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He was the team's topscorer for the League (11) and the Cup (7) and has a a variety of moves when given the space and can also play as a lone striker even if he is not tall enough. He's strong on the ball and despite his goalscoring ratio, he is not a deadly one-on-one finisher. Compared to an average Brazilian striker, he's not as fast, but he can go past his man on some occasions. He's also the most reputed player of Beşiktaş for the time being, of course, I mean attackers. He was signed for ?1.5m and will be a huge sale if Olympiacos pay ?7m as stated in the press.

He hasn't been capped for Brazil but has played at all undergrad levels (U-17, U-19, U-21) and also -this is the best reference point I suppose- he is the favourite player of mine at Beşiktaş! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think he would be an improvement over that chump Diogo anyway. The lad was totally out of shape against Galatasaray in October! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you very much on the quick respond sir.I prefer to get info from someone that actually follows the league instead of the greek psycho-pathic media.

I think Bobo would have to be retarted to switch BJK for OSFP.

For one, BJK are in Champions League. Olympiakos are unceratin still with the new Qualifying Garbage format, but still have a better chance of going through becasue of recetn anti-competitive changes by UEFA .

But seriously, BJK is better than OSFP. And OSFP isnt really a bigger club than BJK. I kind of see no point for Bobo to leave for a team of equal or lesser caliber. He could stay and makes something more at BJK next year. I think the only way he should leave if bigger leagues are calling for him. But OSFP?! Come on. Unless hes sick of living in Istanbul, I cant see why he'd really consider this move (or OSFP is offering him more than his value)

Bobo is not a star footballer other players of Besiktas too. IMO One of the biggest reason of this Besiktas was playing team football with Mustafa Denizli.But again Bobo was one of my favourite player in Besiktas. To pay for Bobo 7 milion seems crazy and i wouldnt like if my team would transfer him to 7 milion. On the other hand when we think 14 to Guiza or Linkoln in GS and to many footballers they were stars but what they gave to their teams?

IMO 6-7 milion is not real market of him and Besiktas would make it 3-4 milion and Bobo is worth to this money.

• 4 weeks later...

After failing to package Bobo to Olympiacos and losing the battle to sign Topuz to Fenerbahce, Beşiktaş have finally come to life and snapped up the very promising left-back Ismail Koybaşi from Gaziantepspor for ?6M + Serdar Ozkan on a year's loan. The 19-year-old LB was destined for Galatasaray but a last minute increase in his fee services paved the way for the Black Eagles to complete the U21 International's signature.

Having signed German central midfielder Michael Fink on a free transfer already, Beşiktaş surprisingly inked their marquee player, Nihat from Villarreal C.F. for ?4.2M. The 30-year old Turkish international who can play anywhere upfront is very plased to have joined his boyhood club, and the club that put him up on the market when he joined Sociedad in 2002. The player will get an annual ?3.3M for 3 years.

• 2 months later...

Beşiktaş is making Gaziantepspor rich these days. After a long summer transfer window which included the names of even Deco and Quaresma come to Inonu, Beşiktaş have finally decided to splash the cash on... oops! Gaziantepspor playmaker Rodrigo Tabata...

The Black Eagles, desperate to bring someone in after the signings of Elano, Keita, Topuz and Andre Santos by their rivals, have brought in Tabata for... 8 million Euros! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's even worse than drawing Wolfsburg from the fourth pot of the draw! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Besiktas 0:1 Manchester United

Scholes 77'

Besiktas didn't play very bad at deffance but it's sure they will have big problem to score goal this year either in League or in Europe. The match could be finished 0:0. Ferguson changed Roney who was playing bad, Owen and Berbatov opened the game for Manchester after they were in second term. Besiktas doesn't have an effective forward also Bobo was out of 18 the reason didn't declared. if they would have it's sure they would win this match...

Denizli continues his unbelievable selections! He's endured Tabata who has lost possession after possession for 75 minutes, subbed Serdar Ozkan who was the only player trying to do something offensively, and declared Bobo out of squad with 4 hours to go to the game!

If you have Keita - Elano - Kewell - Arda to pick from, you can put all of them and tel them to have free roles to give the team more options in attack. But you can't do that with Holosko - Nobre - Tabata - Ozkan. Because if you give them freedom on the pitch, all you are to see is people blocking on another's path, as it was the case last night.

But I honestly think defensively they couldn't do any better. With Ernst - Sivok - Ferrari at the middle back, they have all but class there...

Archived