Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

HAHAHHAHA WHAT AABOUT RIBERYS INJURY NOW? HE HAS PLAYED 3 or 4 MATCHES FROM START IN A ROW NOW. :D :LOL: ... and he doesnt look that ınjured to me;). ad oh yes lets not forget Galas wın today over BJK wıth 1-0. sorry guys....

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besiktas has finally taken what they deserved. It is sad that it is Gala who has shown them the truth, but Besik really didnt deserve these 7 wins in the row. Bad football, not fair games.. Actually Neco and Song were keen to break a Besiktas players leg, but they couldnt succeed.

Will song be given fine by watching TV highlights like Carew been?

I knew you guys missed me ;) but in my absence Galatasaray had a 2/3 record... A torrid loss vs Samsunspor, a very dominant win vs the worthless and ever-crying Besiktas and an easy win over cash-strapped Istanbulspor... As I already said, we are all seeing the development of Hasan Kabze who sparkingly shows the initial tips for a supreme career. He had a hat-trich vs Istanbulspor and that now shows our on-loan striker Umit Karan has a harder task when he returns to play for us in July...

Seninde gucun Turk takimlarina takımlarına laf yetiştirmeye yetiyor...etmediğin lafı bırakmıyorsun.aferim sana kendi ulkenin takımlarını aşağlamaya devam et.

yunan takımlarına laf etmek sıkıyo dimi

In all the things I ever read from him I did see any of the characteristics you name above. Unless you want to deny him the simple ability to comment on his teams fortunes, and even pick a frienly fight in footballing terms just because he is a mod.

Of course you guys use a language I cannot understand (and please do not do that in the future) but from my experience I tell you that sometimes people take insults towards their team a bit too personal and this is wrong.

Here we try to avoid three things ... personal insults and very heavy use of other kind of insults (even to teams and groups of fans etc) that somehow reach tot he level of flaming.

The third is nationalisitc and racial comments (in their bad form)

Speak with him over a PM and try to work out some mutual understanding Please.

GALATASARAY TARGET SAVIO

It is widely reported that Zaragoza winger Savio Pimentel is on his way to join the Turkish giants Galatasaray, according to the player's agent His contract ends this summer and there's no way he will renew, as to some media reports...

• 2 weeks later...

Galatasaray ready for Trabzonspor match up!

Stan, welcome to the Forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

To the game... We really sucked!!! :(

I can't see Galatasaray poor performance before. This is not my team. Championship is gone. Damn it!!!!!!

Archived