Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

All the doctors say that it is not problem when running slowly or passing. But his stomach aches like a vulcano inside when he sprints or tries long shoots...... Really bad news. I really wanted to watch him. Also maybe a new French International would be frum Turkey... :(

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One final news is that Tomas and Song, our backbones in defence, have threatened the club's board not to attain training unless their unpaid wages are paid to them until Feb 20, 2005... :( That's really bad news, ain't it? <_<

by the way, welcome back Neco_25 and where've you been, mate???

Hasan Kabze... Watch out this kid carefully... He really has a great anticipation and fundementals... Despite his young age he knows where to move, when to move and what to do... He scored a total striker's goals last week and this time his across-run resulted in a great assist in the third goal... Watch him out... He si going to be an awesome talent...

- We have a good experienced goalkeeper and two young promising back-ups (Mondragon - Aykut - Fevzi)...

- We have two solid centre-backs (Tomas - Song) and a veteran back-up (Korkmaz)... Some youngsters are coming, too (Cihan Can - Tulumen Ugur)

- We have a stable right-back (Cihan) and an enthusiastic reserve (Ugur)...

- We have two NT-wise left-backs (Ak Orhan - Unsal Hakan)...

- We have numerous central midfielders (Flavio Conceicao - Volkan - Ayhan - Penbe - Sakar Zafer)...

- We have two young athletic explosive right wingers (Franck Ribery - Sabri)...

- We have no natural left-wingers :( (Ayhan plays there and makes s%$#!)...

- We have an explosive sprinting forward (Necati) and an experienced strong target man (Sukur Hakan)... We have two great prospects and a loaned-out striker as back-ups (Cafercan - Mulayim - Umit Karan)...

As it is clearly seen, we have problems in two areas. We do not have a left-winger and we do not have a playmaker midfielder or so-called #10... If we bring Locatelli then we will solve the #10 problem and we also have Hakan Yakin in our reseves, who can play wide out on the left...

So with a few more transfers in the Bosman market, we can have bright times back next year in Europe... :king: :bangin:

bundesliga.de says that Fener is interested in Roberto Carlos also.

I hope Locatelli comes to Gala. I like his style. I want to watch him closer. Also I want Gala get on Eu stage again. I hope these big signings go on and Turkish Super League gets much worth to watch...

the_Turk

"We have..We have.. We have..." i see you have quality players..but this season you didnt cross the border for European cups :D

at least we'll be there next year... you will screw big time with players like Carew, Juanfran and Cordoba if you can not overtake Trabzonspor, which is highly unlikely...

laugh all you want, but only in your dreams do you see participating as much as OLY in CL every god damn year ;)

PS: watch newcastle get thumped by us, arkadash !

i smell................UEFA :P

i smell................UEFA 

its too early to smell......uefa

Archived