Phantis Forums

PAOK TV-Radio Coverage (including streams)

Ziaka

• 11 months later...

Hello Iakov, and welcome to these forums. Nice to have another PAOKtzi on board.

Now how can we watch PAOK games on TV? Unfortunately our options are very limited, and right now the only way to see PAOK game on TV in US is the Olympiakos - PAOK game that will be shown on Antenna Satellite through Dishnetwork, and which is scheduled to take place on October 31, 2004.

The other option might be ERT-Sat if they make a deal with Supersport to show on tape-delay basis the Supersport games. Supersport shows the home games of PAOK. However this has not ahppened yet, and we will have to wait to see if and when this will happen.

For all the latest news on televised soccer games involving Greek teams keep checking ther Soccer on TV & Radio section at the top of the page.

PAOK does not offer any games on CD or DVD.

• 10 years later...

My mother kept hers, because they have every Turkish and Greek soap opera OnDemand...and she puts Greek cartoons on Demand for my kids when they go there.....I have the WebTV version on my laptop at work, and a box in my house because my mother usually spends the night at our house once or twice a week to watch the kids.  It took me 3 months to teach her how to use this system, I'm not going through this s%$#! again...

I don't know if I can go a third season without real streams. I might have to invest in one of those sketchy services.

Worst news I've heard all week. Never thought there wouldn't be any streams for PAOK's matches. I am willing to pay for a stream, if anyone knows one?

As for TV coverage at least in the US, with Sport+ and Antenna Sat you have sure access to 99% of the SL games. The only games not available right now are PAOK's home games, but I am sure with Berbatov on the team those games will be picked up soon by one of those channels. 

The goal by Mak was a beauty. It was all created by Pelkas who was the MVP of the match. Good game by Olsen as well who made some good saves.

Berbatov needs few games under his belt to gel with the team. I think if the score was not 3-0, he would not have played today.

As for TV coverage at least in the US, with Sport+ and Antenna Sat you have sure access to 99% of the SL games. The only games not available right now are PAOK's home games, but I am sure with Berbatov on the team those games will be picked up soon by one of those channels. 

Sport+ is Direct TV or Dish Network?  

Edited by BostonThanatos

I am. I couldn't open kapaki.gr, but Youtube should work.

Sorry, it's Kapaki.info and not Kapaki.gr And currently the registrations are open. The full link is https://kapaki.info/index.php?p=home&pid=1

pash I disagree. For 29.99 per month you get the whole Greek package and guaranteed SL coverage. It's not perfect and yes it would be nice to have a legal IPTV option as well and not to have to worry about nova or OTE TV to be dropped for no reason. Have been watching SL coverage on Dish since 1997. Unless something better and cheaper comes along this is the best option IMHO.

If you're into Greek television, then by all means go for it. I, however, haven't had any television for something like five years now, and it has been a wonderful experience. Seeing that I'd have to pay $30 a month (and presumably there is still the requirement that you need a basic American TV package in order to qualify for an international one?) is a bridge too far for me.

For $30 a month, I'd need a guarantee of all PAOK games, regardless of competition. And maybe a backrub too.

Also, I had tried registering for Kapaki a few months back, but I never got the validation email. I should probably give it another go.

My mother kept hers, because they have every Turkish and Greek soap opera OnDemand...and she puts Greek cartoons on Demand for my kids when they go there.....I have the WebTV version on my laptop at work, and a box in my house because my mother usually spends the night at our house once or twice a week to watch the kids.  It took me 3 months to teach her how to use this system, I'm not going through this s%$#! again...

Same crapola here in Australia.  My parents have installed 2 boxes now and a couple of weeks back a message was scrolling along the bottom of the screen saying the service would cease operating unless you call them and get some card.  Tried calling a few times but it rings out.  Every so often the service breaks down.  I don't know if they are a bunch of thieves that do it on purpose.  I would like to meet one of the guys that run these operations ... just for 5 minutes ... in a nice quiet sound proof room ... with a baseball bat.

Boston, my mother watches some of those Turkish soap operas as well.  When I queried her why she was watching that and not Greek ones, she showed me the Greek "content".  Just terrible.  So so bad.  It's not even B grade.  And the picture and sound quality is hilarious.  My 5 year old camcorder can shoot a better picture.  I know there's an economic crisis in Greece, but seriously ...

Those Turkish dramas are much better than what Greece produces. I got my fill of Greek TV when I was a kid, and going back there each summer, I am blown away at how poor the quality is. I always thought it was weird how none of my cousins seemed to consume any media (shows, movies), but I guess it makes sense when you see the quality they have to put up with.