Phantis Forums

PAOK TV-Radio Coverage (including streams)

Ziaka

It's not an issue of sharing streams. The site has had a lock out of more than one login for over a year now. Much more likely that people will just crowd into one house/bar to watch tho

Agreed on quality of product

5 minutes ago, pash said:

It's not an issue of sharing streams. The site has had a lock out of more than one login for over a year now. Much more likely that people will just crowd into one house/bar to watch tho

Agreed on quality of product

Yeah the people who crowd in a house/bar most always did that. We might get one or two extra people doing that, but thats it. So we can't really expect them to pay up.

The good news is that the bars cant relly on crappy illegal streams because they just get stuck all the time. So they will be paying for sure.

Edited by Nilaul

17 hours ago, Nilaul said:

Its not everybody duty to pay for this

I apologize in advance if I sound grumpy but that's exactly how I see it. As my duty. As a chance to pay 5 euros to give to my team these rough times. We are eliminated from Europa league, FFP is all over us, the team is not playing good football, the 4-4-2 is not working, the players are unhappy, the PAE was trying to probably negotiate a better offer with ERT or Nova. It is my duty to say, hey there is one crazy scumbag in Miami, FL, you can count on. I will support my PAE because they are doing their best (even though they have done sooo many mistakes over the years) and I know by supporting them with 5 silly euros, they might get millions in the future if the PAOKTV business were to thrive.

Hell, this is my chance to be literally useful to my team. The rest is for my pleasure/sickness. If you think of it, I don't go to the actual matches, I don't purchase tickets, I watch the games from illegal streams all these years. For PAE PAOK, the last five years I am an alleged fan, that they get almost nothing (besides a couple shirts from their store). I could might as well watch no football or be a fan of a different team.

AND now magically, PAE says, Yiankos I give you the opportunity to make yourself count. When you scream at goals and missed chances and neighbors think either you a maniac or beating your girlfriend, PAE gets nothing. This was a chance to make myself part of PAE's active customer fans. Youtube subscriptions, facebook likes, and whatnot are good, but what matters the most is that. And that is the time PAE PAOK counts heads. Counts allies. People that will be there for them. Not just for the one time 5 euro thing. Screw that. That's not the big deal. The fact there is a guy in Miami, FL, that will buy happily these matches and probably be there for a season ticket or whatever gives PAE power. And hell, there is no way I am not going to be standing in the line for my pontiac head to be counted.

The rest you guys say about better product, pregames, postgames, etc are good but irrelevant for me. Sure, I would be happy for them to grow and improve the quality of that. But for them to improve, they first have to sustain PAOKTV. And to sustain PAOKTV they need to know there's at least a good amount of PAOK fans that will pay for the pay per view and not use excuses about going to kafeneio or gathering 20 people in one home to watch the game. They need numbers. End of story.

We had 45,000 against Panaitolikos and something like 50,000 against Slovan. That tells me, there are probably something like 5-10,000 PAOK fans abroad (Europe, Australia, and US) and 35,000-40,000 residing in Greece that bothered to buy the pay per view. The rest is να χαμε να λέγαμε και να χαμε να πούμε!

• Like it 3

Well said. And TBH I don't care at all about all the additional production they put there. Give me cameras and crowd noise and a timer/scoreboard and I'll still pay. I'd like to think they've noticed the a**hole up in Boston who has paid for every home game they've offered on that site, too ?

• Like it 2

It looks like the rest of the season will be on PAOK TV and expect announcements of a seasonal subscription.

There is nothing wrong for people to gather up and watch the games at somebody's home. The problem is with bars and restaurants. There needs to be a subscription package for those establishments that will be at a different price from the residential subscriptions.  

Nice post Yiankos.  I would like to know, if you buy the games can you see them afterwards or is it just live ?  A little hard here in the land that does not exist to be waking at 3, 4, 5 am to watch games.  Also, wasn't the PAOK TV streaming service falling over constantly last season ?  Is it better now ?

The first game constantly stuttered for me. The back to back ones worked fine. Heard from our newest member Linda that at least one of those games was unwatchable for her though. Personally, I don't see an improvement over last year's offering.

You can watch the replays of all the games (including pre/post game programming) that you paid for.

I had no problems with any of the three games. Actually watched the Slovan and Panionios games with 1080 HD quality without any issues. Much improved over the past two seasons. Probably also has to do with the fact that previously they were just using the video that NOVA was giving them.  Now the whole production is made locally by a firm that PAOK hired for the job.

Today's news say that Marinakis is buying NOVA for 45 mil Euro. Actually he is buying the 300 mil loans that NOVA owes to the banks. I am sure Marinakis got assurances from the government that a lot of the 300 mil debt will be wiped out. Taking this into account and also the fact that ERT refused to give PAOK a TV deal after Marinakis's koumbaro was elected into office explains why PAOK does not have a TV deal and has to rely on PAOK TV.

Γι' αυτό ακριβώς Χρήστο πρέπει να γίνει ντου από όλους όσους δηλώνουν ΠΑΟΚτσήδες και να αγοράσουν διαρκείας. Ο πόλεμος είναι μεγάλος και δεν θα σταματήσουν αν δεν μας διαλύσουν. ΝΔ και Ολυμπιακός πάνε μαζί, ΑΕΚ/Παναθηναϊκός/Άρης θα κάνουν τα στραβά μάτια ή θα βοηθήσουν κιόλας. Ο μόνος τους εχθρός είναι ο Σαββίδης και ο ΠΑΟΚ.

PAE PAOK has announced the annual subscription for PAOK TV, which will include all the PAOK home games (regular season and playoffs) for the 2019-2020 season.

Residential Subscription:    € 69.99  (includes all home games, replay of all games and bonus programming)

Commercial Subscription:  € 200.00  (up to 5 TV screens) 

Prices for individual games are as follows:

ΠΑΟΚ-Άρης    €7,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Λαμία    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Παναθηναϊκός    €7,99
ΠΑΟΚ-ΑΕΛ    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Ξάνθη    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Ατρόμητος    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-ΑΕΚ    €7,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Αστέρας Τρίπολης    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-ΝΠΣ Βόλος    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-ΟΦΗ    €4,99
ΠΑΟΚ-Ολυμπιακός    €7,99

Details here:  https://www.paokfc.gr/nea/20190916-paok-tv-i-nea-epoxi-einai-edo/