Phantis Forums

PAOK TV-Radio Coverage (including streams)

Ziaka

The Slovan Bratislava (Europa League) and the Panionios (SL1)  games will be teleivised on PAOK TV. Price is € 4.99 per game. However if you would like to purchase both games as a package the price is € 7.99.

4 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Just over 45K, Yianko!

Για μένα όποιος ΠΑΟΚτσής δεν αγοράσει τα παιχνίδια είναι λάθος.

Μεγάλα λόγια δεν θα πω, δεν είναι ΠΑΟΚ κλπ, αλλά όποιος το κάνει είναι πολύ λάθος. Ελπίζω να συσπειρωθούμε και να γράψουμε ιστορία!

• Like it 1

Ok so it’s early days but if these sorts of numbers for PAOK TV become the norm (one can hope) I wonder if this could replace or even exceed the amount offered by Nova.  Wouldn’t it be a beautiful irony if it’s so.  I suppose the key is advertising money but not really sure how much could be generated.

Not reaching a lot of eyes even with 45k subscriptions. Even if a percentage of those are bars and groups of people. I don't think 45k per match is even going to be sustainable, but would love to be proven wrong.

I'd be more interested in learning what their numbers were like last year for non-domestic paoktv viewers. Were we even a drop in the bucket? The service is still appreciated though

Ορμάτε παιδιά στις συνδρομές!

Πάντως θα δείξει πως θα πάει. Τα 45Κ ήταν για το πρώτο ματς. Για να δούμε τι θα γίνει τώρα με τα ερχόμενα δύο παιχνίδια. Μπορεί να γίνει κανένα ντου και να ανέβουν θεαματικά τα νούμερα!

@pash - agree with your prior post. If we only average 45k over 15 home games it's not enough. It's too few viewers period and too little revenue even if the "derby" games double or triple that output.

I'm flying to Greece on Sunday so I can't watch the game but I'm still buying the $7.99 package out of principle. 

ΜΕΓΑΛΕ ΠΑΟΚ Η ΔΥΝΑΜΗ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΟΙ ΧΙΛΙΑΔΕΣ ΟΠΑΔΟΙ ΣΟΥ

• Like it 1

On 8/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, Yiankos said:

Το sportzone που τελευταία σχεδόν πάντα βλέπω τους αγώνες το δείχνει κανονικά.

And this is the major weakness for this type of distribution. Technically it is very weak and easily hacked. The piracy will be rampant and there is really not much  PAOK can do about it. I hear Sportzone and Aklauti among others had no problems streaming the game. Even after people reported them to PAE PAOK they continued streaming. Some shady IPTV services also showed the game.

The other problem are cafeterias and sports bars. With a single $ 4.99 purchase they can distribute the signal to multiple screens and reap the profits from coffee and alcohol sales. Apparently PAE PAOK hired a company to combat the piracy problem, but unless this company send investigators to every bar, there is not much that can be done.