Phantis Forums

UEFA CUP: PAOK - SFK Lyn

Ziaka

Elastonpappou SO YOUR saying im not a good supporter? dude u have really offended me there!

Mate I dont think that you are a bad supporter, but I also dont think that you have anything in common with these people I ve seen in Salonika for the 2000 final 4 (basketball) 3 years ago...........

Obviously, most of the people here are really bright and serious, and have nothing to do with the kafroi (including PAO kafroi fans) that we are usually facing...

But we have to face it that decent fans are only a minority in all the Greek teams...

So dont take anything personally, it is just a general comment.......

(I still prefer Iraklis though... :P )

well i think im pretty hardcore!

im only 16, live in Australia am a member of our local supporter base( melbourne club paok) and attend regualar meetings, without fail wake up in the early hours of the morning to watch/listen to the games (even when i have school) I LIVE FOR PAOK!!! i wouldnt know how the supporters Really are in Salonica but i try be like them :P ps Why did u mention me and not anyone else? <_<

any way back on topic, i still think we have a very good chance to progress, we just have to get this hiccup out of our heads and Go to Norway to PLAY if we think that way we can have a big win!

because I despise both PAOK (kapste kana aytokinito me Athinaikes pinakides tora) and ARIS (skoulikia- Kapste kana skili me ta xromata toy PAOK)...

Don't forget, things like that don't happen in the nice and law abiding Athenian/Piraues soccer fans. :hypocrite: Only in Thessaloniki these kind of things happen. Get real.

Archived