Phantis Forums

UEFA CUP: PAOK - SFK Lyn

Ziaka

On Wednesday, September 24, PAOK hosts SFK Lyn in the first leg of the UEFA Cup (3rd Round). Koutsis and Spasic who were injured in the game with Proodevtiki will not be able to play. It is possible that Udese might return to action against Lyn.

PAOK should not have a problem with this team, and hopefully they will secure a qualification to the next round from game one.

My prediction: 2-0 for PAOK.

Not now re! Money should be pouring in for at least a couple of rounds more for PAOK! Pitty to put qualification to such a danger!

Anyway, I think that this 0-1 may have also iven PAOK a small glimer of hope in the strangest of ways. After the PAOK domination in Toumba and the unexpected "shark" hit at the end Lyn will play an 11 man 4 layer Defence in the second leg and allow PAOK to play their open game again hoping to score on counter...

If this happens and if PAOK is on a good day a fast goal by PAOK could turn things around. Not all is lost yet.

But I really really did not expect such a result! :huh:

Another discraseful night for the two representatives of Thessaloniki in European games.... To be honest with you I have no problem with it, because I despise both PAOK (kapste kana aytokinito me Athinaikes pinakides tora) and ARIS (skoulikia- Kapste kana skili me ta xromata toy PAOK)... and I much prefer Iraklis who is a more serious team , with better supporters (no offence PAOKARA) and serious people in management (Mytilinaios)..........

Anyway I did not expect anything better from those two teams in Europe, and I hope for both of them to fail domestically in order for other teams to try and to something better in Europe........ :tup:

Archived