OLEEEEEEEEEEE KAMPJON OLEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEE

SORRY BOYS U WILL LOOSE BECOUSE  WE ARE  TOO STRONG

FORZA ALBANIA

ALBANIA - HELLAS  2-0

Min 25  SKELA

Min 79  DELLAS OG

OLEEEEEEEEEEE KAMPJON OLEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEE

But not in English.....

Your "BECOUSE".....reminds me to the former Master Chef of France, Monsieur Bocuse....

In this context...Red_Army.......

You are now cooking your words in Master Level....afterwards you are going to eat them yourself.....

We will add just a little bit of salt and pepper... just for the taste....when you are going to swallow them down....

ONE GOAL , THREE POINTS my friend....will go South....

Guest RED_ARMY

I KNOW GREECE IS EUROPEAN CHAMPS BUT DONT FORGET OCTOBER 2000 WE BEATS THE GREEK TEAM 2-0 IN TIRANA ITS NOT EASY FOR GREEK TEAM TO WIN IN ALBANIA U WILL SEE

FORZA ALBANIA

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNN

Guest RED_ARMY

FORZA ALBANIA

THIS VICTORY WILL BE THE REVENGE FOR ALL THE ALBANIANS WHICH LIVES IN GREECE AND ARE DISCRIMINATED BY THE GREECE POLITICANS

FORZA ALBANIA

WITH GODS HELP AND WITH OUR ARMY WE ARE READY TO BEAT GREECE

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guest RED_ARMY

I SPEAK ABOUT DISCRIMINATION BECOUSE THAT IS TRUE I AM NOT LYING HERE THE GREEKS HATE US AND WE HATE GREEKS TOO SO THE SOCCER IS THE ONLY WAY FOR REVENGE

AND I AM SURE WE BEATS THE GREEKS

ALBANIA 2-0 GREECE

SKELA 27 min

DELLAS 76 min OG

Guest RED_ARMY

I AM JUST SAYING THE TRUTH AMIGO

BUT THE ANSWER U WILL SEE SATURDAY ON THE PITCH

SORRY GREECE LOOSE LIKE 3 YEARS EARLIER AGO

GRECCE ??? NO THANKS !!!!!!!!

FORZA ALBANIA RED BLACK EAGLES

Stuff bud, keep talking. You have your opinion, and im sure a lot of other people have different opinions. However, its not opinion that counts, its the final score. So lets see who's talking at the end of the game, ok?

ALBANIA $4.50

DRAW $3.40

GREECE $1.66

GREECE, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Listen this trash talking is so nonsense

i mean for u too bring up the fact we lost to u guys in 2000 is really meaningless to this point.

We are such a different team from the last time we played against u guys.

If u think that the loss to u guys in 2000 is still stinging well that Euro cup helps that sting go away lol

listen i don't want to diss on your team b/c i respect all the teams we play b/c its the rite thing to do (except Turkey)

if u think were afraid or nervous to play in albania i think your dead wrong the reason is we played the first and last game in euro 2004 against portugal the host nation and they wanted us to lose really bad but wut happenned the Greeks prevail and we will countine it on saturday.

But the sad part is u called us Greek discriminate i mean thats wrong

look if the Albanians feel taht way then go bak to your country.

U guys come to Greece and think u own it and u don't

Hellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW GREECE IS EUROPEAN CHAMPS BUT  DONT FORGET  OCTOBER 2000 WE BEATS THE GREEK TEAM  2-0 IN TIRANA  ITS NOT EASY FOR GREEK TEAM TO WIN IN ALBANIA U WILL SEE

FORZA ALBANIA

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNN

Greece is on fire. they wil not lose. We lost in Albania 4 years ago because we sucked then. Now Rehaklis fired up Greece and trained our hero's. IF Albania wins I WILL PERSONALY MAKE A TOPIC IN 3 FORUMS THAT GIVES 3 CHEERS FOR ALBANIA. U HAVE MY WORD!

FORZA ALBANIA

THIS VICTORY  WILL BE  THE REVENGE FOR ALL THE ALBANIANS  WHICH LIVES IN GREECE AND  ARE DISCRIMINATED BY THE GREECE POLITICANS

FORZA ALBANIA

WITH GODS HELP AND  WITH OUR  ARMY WE ARE READY TO BEAT GREECE

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sorry Irlande but I cannot leave this alone....

You are talking about discrimination when our former government brought your countrymen to Greece to earn some votes, and now we are stuffed with murderers, thieves, drug dealers and all the scum that thay decided to leave Albania. I am not saying that all Albanians are like that, but certently the biggest percentage of the ones that came to Greece are worse than that. They get the jobs from the Greek people, unemployment has reached 20% in Greece, most of the Albanians are not even registered (so we are talking about 'black' money) to the municipalities and not only that but they start feeling as home, having their own Getto areas where Greeks can no longer approach.... And you are talking of discrimination? We should have voted for Karatzaferis to kick you all out of this country and send you back where you belong.....

P.S. I f I see a banner against Pyrros Dimas in Tirana I will be the first one to go to Omonia xxxxxxxxx!!! :angry: :box:

Please keep it civilised..... The moderator

Guest RED_ARMY

SPIRO DHIMA IS A BASTARD WHICH SALES HER SOUL FOR MONEY

AND TO YOU MY FRIEND NOW

GREEK PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS ON THIS WORLD THEY DONT RESPEKT ANOTHER CULTURE THEY DONT RESPECT ANOTHER COUNTRYS LIKE THE F***ING SERBS . IN ONE POINT U HAVE RIGHT IN GREECE GIVES TOO MANY CRIMINAL ALBANIAN BUT NOT ALL ALBANIAN ARE CRIMINAL. BUT FOR YOU ALL ALBANIAN ARE CRIMINAL . AND DONT TELL ME ABOUT WORK OK ??? I LIVE HERE IN GERMANY AND TOO MANY GREEKS CLEAN THE TOILETS HERE DONT TELL ME HOW IS THE LIFE IN GREECE AND IN EUROPE . IF IN GREECE IS BETTER TO LIVE WHY ARE YOU LIVING IN AMERICA OR IN USA OR IN EUROPE TELL ME THAT ??? . NOW LETS US TALKING ABOUT THE MATCH TOMOROW EVERYBODY OF YOU ITS REALY SURE THAT GREECE WINS TOMOROW I THINK WE WINS BECOUSE WE HAVE A HOME GAME AND WITH THE CRAZY FANS AND WITH GODS HELP WE WIN THIS GAME . NOBODY IS SCARED GREECE ITS NOT BRASIL OR ARGENTINA THEY ARE JUST THE LUCKY EURO CHAMPIONS BUT TOMORROW U WILL SEE

ALBANIA 2-0 GREECE

SKELA 28 MIN

DELLAS 77 OG

******************* Edited by the Mod... Please no racist comments

FORZA ALBANIA FORZA KUQEZI

WWW.TIFOZATKUQEZI.COM

I see many posts edited and this is simply stupid.

First of all "Red Army"

You are welcome in this forum to support your views but do me a favour. You understand that being on the other side of many Greeks means you first should try to keep the conversation cool. It is as simple as that ... if all start shouting at you then no discussion will be achieved but mayhem.

To the rest of the guys.

In a football match Albania CAN win, Greece CAN win and they CAN draw...

It IS as simple as that.

Our views and comments on the value of the two teams and our faith to our squad can be supported with facts and does not need neither racist remarks nor aggression.

Please turn this thread to discussion

Thanks

Dimitris

:gr: ( ;) )

Guest RED_ARMY

SORRY 2 MOUSE I JOIN THIS FORUM 2 DAYS AGO AND THE FIRST I HAVE SEE HERE WAS THE AGRESIVE ATACK FROM GREEKS AGAINST ME I MEAN I AM HERE JUST TO SUPPORT MY LOVELY COUNTRY

FORZA ALBANIA

OCTOBER 2000 TIRANA

ALBANIA 2-0 GREECE

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL BUSHI

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL FAKAJ

4 SEPTEMBER 2004 TIRANA

ALBANIA 2-1 GREECE

SKELA 25 MIN

TARE 79 MIN

KARAMANLLIS WITH THE HEADER 90 MIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNN DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FORZA ALBANIA OPAAAAAA OPAAAAAAAAAA

As long as you can keep it civilized you can writte whatever you want...

But please... If we are gonne lose... and if you are so sure.. can you please finally decide the final score and scorers because yuo are confusing me... ;) :ph34r:

Now relax ...

The game is just around the corner...

And it is normal for people to attck you if you come in agrassivelly as well.

the diference here (in this forum) is that no matter the nationallity attacks and insults will not be allowed

Call us boring if you like but these are the rules...

Enjoy the game

Hiya all,

Just surfing the web for news on the big game and I stumbled upon this message board. Hmmm, things are certainly hotting up here :rolleyes: ...

Anyway, I only decided to write after reading some of the stuff in this thread and in order to add my support to The2ndMouse. Racism and insults will ultimately only serve to belittle the people that are saying them, so please let's talk footie!

FYI, I'm one of the founders of the Albanian National Team Supporters Club (Tifozat Kuq e Zi) and I can guarantee you the atmosphere in the stadium will be like nothing ever seen before in Tirana (we've been working hard for over 3 months now to ensure this). Our team is in buoyant mood too, and they're all treating this game as THE game of their careers. All this should make for a rather uncomfortable night for the Greek team and I predict a solid 2:1 victory for the boys in red&black.

Now I'm just finishing packing my stuff since at 6.30am we've got a flight to catch, outta London and into Tirana... See ya there if you make it, should be fun!

Cheers & jungjatjeta,

TKZ

Guest RED_ARMY

I CANT DECIDE THE FINAL SCORE MY FRIENDS BECOUSE I HEARD THAT KARAMANLLIS ARE NOT ON THE STARTING 11 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND WITHOUT THIS GREAT PLAYER I DONT KNOW HOW STRONG IS THE GRECCE TEAM LOOOOOOL . FOR ME ITS NOT IMPORTANT THE RESULTS MAN THE MOST INPORTANT IS TO WIN AND I HOPE SO

IF GREECE WINS ITS OK

BUT I DONT REALLY BELIEVE FOR THIS

TELL ME PLS HOW CAN I SEND PICS FROM MY FANCLUB ON THIS PAGE ???

GREETING FROM TONY TO A COOL GREEK :tup:

Archived