Phantis Forums

OFI latest news

Vaggar

First of all the bad news.

Manolis Dermitzakis got injured (he broke his right leg). He will be out for at least a month before he returns to trainning.

EPAE did not issue id to Davidson, claiming that he signed contract witrh OFI after the passing of the transfer period. But since Davidson got free from Kalamaria on the 2nd of August, according to FIFA he has 30 days to sign with his new team. So OFI got a fax from FIFA verifying that this is the case and appealed to EPAE to get the player's id.

OFI left yesterday for Spain were we will play two friendly games on the 22nd against Xerez and the 24th against Linares.

The players that traveled are Anastasiadis, Arvanitis, Deyanof, Dentsas, Daskalakis, Koskoletos, Kazatzis, Kolitsidakis, Kounenakis, Koutsoupias, Koutsoures, Konstantakis, Moschogiannis, Belevonis, Nwafor, Oliveira, Roumpakis, Tomash, Stavrakakis, Triantafyllou, Sifakis, Davidson.

Nikos Machlas did not follow the team since he is recovering from his injury in the game against Irodotos (OFI won 2-1 with goals from Machlas, Nwafor).

:huh: :angry: :angry: damned, just when he gets back to his best performance and condition my good friend is so unlucky. I will keep you informed as soon as i can reach my friend to inform about his injury. But as I could read on the OFI site he will be out for at least one month. This is a loss for OFI on the left side!

I am feeling very sad now!!

:tup: great news and good news!!

I had a phonecall with my friend manolis and the good news is that the injurie isn't that worse as they thought in the beginning. Probably he will be out for only one week!!! ;)

:tup: Great for Stavra!!! He also is a very good friend of us and I am happy for him, because he was also out for a long time. great come back!

Good result for 8000 people without our scoremachine Machlas :D

OFI FOR CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ;)

OFI will participate in a tournament in Rhodos at 2-3 September against FC Rhodos and Ionikos.

The issue of Davidson will be discussed in EPO next Tuesday.

Bayern Munchen, Werder Bremen, and Eintracht Frankfurt have asked OFI to use his facilities in the end of January during their preperation for the second half of the Budensliga. During this period they will play friendly games with our team. :tup:

Ionikos will not go to Rhodo, so OFI will play only against the local team tomorrow.

Dermitzakis is getting better, and has started following harder training.

EPO didn't decide about Davidson yet. The decision has been postponed for next Monday.

Ionikos will not go to Rhodo, so OFI will play only against the local team tomorrow.

Dermitzakis is getting better, and has started following harder training.

EPO didn't decide about Davidson yet. The decision has been postponed for next Monday.

:tup: good news for my best friend! And for the team! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only bad news the last few days for us.

FIFA changed their ruling about Davidson, saying that if EPO is not allowing transfers after August, then OFI cannot sing him.

In the mean time, Nwafor was released from the hospital yesterday and he will go to Athens for more exams. The possibility that he will have to stop playing is very strong. :(

@dimitraki

I didn't see the goals :( :(

Archived