Phantis Forums

AEK - PANATHINAIKOS

drakos13

A draw? NOPE. We must win. If I were in Greece, I'd join my brothers and make clear to those idiots who run, and play for, the team that they have no more leeway. Enough is enough.

Of course, I know we suck, because the talent is questionable, and we play like sissies, with no heart, no pride.

I'll keep saying it: the nootropia of the losers is all over the club.

We should demand that the whole doikikisi must resign. Fresh faces, ideas NOW.

I mean if they had any sense of responsibility they should be leaving NOW.

Then I would have a meeting of all the players, the new dioikisi and representatives of the fans, and ask each and every player whether they understand the history of PANATHINAIKOS. I'd ask the to swear that they would give it ALL, and then watch very carefully how they play in the next few games.

I've played competive football and I know this: You may lose because the other team is better prepared, has more talent, bad luck, bad refs, etc. HOWEVER, you sweat bullets and you give 100% effort. You act PROFESSIONALLY.

From what I've seen, many of our players were hiding during the last game. They would not mark tight. They were cowards. This is absolutely UN-ACCEPTABLE. Not for us, not for our history.

Oust.

what. its never better to lose.

i want to tonk aek, the pretenders, they have been sniffing around for a couple of years, and they suddenly think that are the best team in greece.

everyone knows, as a club, panathinaikos are best know, and more succesful. not aek.

shum needs to settle these players, and sort a system.

we cna beat aek, but no silly mistakes

an mou legate prin to manchester tha sas elega pos tha piponame to aekaki ...

alla exo pikrathei polu re magkes..

de ksero de vlepo fos..alla an nikisoume vlepo pali panuguria kai blakies kai na ksexname pos ta provlimata uparxoun...

an xasoume (polu pithano) apo oti akouo apo kato tha exoume polu asximes ekselikseis...

what. its never better to lose.

i want to tonk aek, the pretenders, they have been sniffing around for a couple of years, and they suddenly think that are the best team in greece.

everyone knows, as a club, panathinaikos are best know, and more succesful. not aek.

shum needs to settle these players, and sort a system.

we cna beat aek, but no silly mistakes

are you smoking drugs posting vlakies like that?

:lol:

you guys are the biggest klowns in greece, and its about time you started to accept that. you gave us your best player, sent the other off to inter and your still saying that you guys are superior to us.....pffffffffffffffffffft.

I AEK tha diksi pia einai i OMADA stin Ellada.

Gavri kai Vazeli, yia polla hronia mas ehete kani rezili stin Evropi (nai Vazelli, kai'seis me ta 5-0 halia sas!).

H AEK THA TO PARI TO PROTATHLIMA, KAI THA DIKSI KAI a*****A STIN EVROPI.

OMADARA MOU!!!!!!

Gavri kai Vazeli, yia polla hronia mas ehete kani rezili stin Evropi (nai Vazelli, kai'seis me ta 5-0 halia sas!).

Filarako den ksero an ksereis

LOGO TON EMFANISEON TOU PANATHINAIKOU STIN EUROPI PAIZEIS STO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...Tritos irthes persu kai apo to noenvri isouna monima elladitsa an thimasai kala :rolleyes: :P

Part kammia niki stin europi kai afiste ton Panathinaiko na vrei to dromo tou :la:

SUDDENLY ? Were you sleeping ?

Unbeaten in the Champions League in the last 7 games ........

Unbeaten in the Greek League for the last 14 games.............

No I m not talking about PAO .... nor about OSFP.....

I'm speaking of AEK

to all those who replied thinking aek are better than pao. what do u say now,

your team were lucky to get a draw, efthimiadis tried to help you but u couldnbt do it.

we were denied a penalty to kill you off, and he sent off seitaridi for fun.

it was a good game, but i would have liked to see the win. we could have done it.

Trifil, no losses against Madrid, Roma, Depor etc are far better results than 5-0 thrashings by the Eglezi.

Now if this was the PAO of 2-3 years ago I wouldn't dare say anything, hell even if this was the great PAO team from last year I wouldn't, but this ISN'T.

PAO-The Armenian-Lymberopoulos-Karagounis+injured Olisadebe does not equal a great team.

you guys have to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aek dominated from start to finish, pao scored 2 goals that were flukes, they created nothing and played like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would be worried if i was a pao fan , aek played great!!!!!!

PS.....ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE TO SEE ALL GREEK TEAMS PLAY WELL, SO DONT THINK I AM JUST ANOTHER PAO BASHER!!!

What are you vazeloi on abot? You were disgusting today....we dominated your ass. Yes be happy with the draw, but you were disgusting. How can you say you are better? You have no evidence...no arguement and from what I saw today no team.

It was our own incapabilities that cost us.

I forgot that ELBOWING people in the head is allowed....that wasnt a red card because for a minute they thought we were palying K1 kickboxing. Your naivity on todays refing was a disgrace. PAO were not in the game but got the job done by hanging onto a 2-2.

Dont be happy, be content.

Archived