Phantis Forums

Video Tribute

kourvis

for those of you who might be interested...i've made a video in tribute to the Greek soccer team's success in Euro 2004...

i started collecting some things (through the web and email) and then thought "hey, why not put this together somehow"...i had never used Windows Movie Maker but over the last week and a half i've played and learned by trial and error and finally finished the video a couple of days ago...due to the programs limitations and more so to my own limitations in knowledge of this program, i ask you not to expect a Steven Spielberg production...but if Greece's championship brings chills to your spine and also a sense of Greek pride, then i think you might enjoy this video...

Greek National Soccer

...go to Greek Heroes - Euro 2004 Champions in the More Video section and use the link...if you think this might be a video you'll want to watch more than once, PLEASE left click on the file link and "SAVE LINK TARGET AS" so it's saves on your hard drive and you can watch it whenever you want...i only get so much bandwidth and i won't have the link active too long...also, this is a large file so it'll take about 15-20 minutes to load...

anyways, hope you enjoy

my bandwidth took a beating...the video is almost 15 minutes long...also, I don't know if you guys enjoyed it or not...so I'm going to have to remove the video from my server for a while...for anyone that watched it I hope you enjoyed it

later

Archived