Phantis Forums

Greek celebrations

joltz

hey waht the F***s your problem, "dont link my files"....(funny pictures thread)

:evil:

why do sites and peopole have to be such damn tsigkounides to get goddamn traffic to there site. as soon as you noticed the funny pics link in our forum you close it down. we just wanted some funny pictures in our small forum but you wont allow this.

id like to add i couldnt find your videos section. <_<

Hey drakos, sorry bro it wasnt intended for this forum. Alot of other sites were linking my files I had to do something about it as its slowing my servers down especially when its loading images.

hey waht the F***s your problem, "dont link my files"....(funny pictures thread)

:evil:

drakos13, cool down man.

No reason to get personal. Obviously joltz does not want to be linked. That's his right as the creator of his web site. He can do whatever he wants with his site. If you don't like it don't go on his site or promote it. There are other sites on the internet with a lot of material that don't mind being linked.

Keep cool.

thanx Z

i am cool.

i have my own ideas of non tangible property, thats all.

also joltz- i have videos and some pics from celebrations in the Kallimarmaro and some from the island of Spetses if youre interested....

heres a link to a clip from the kallimarmaro, i have more but nowhere to host them......http://www.geocities.com/drakos504/champs041.avi]clip (avi)-kallimarmaro[/url]

Archived