Phantis Forums

Majewski

janior

First ,I would like to say thank you for your well wishes.Majewsi was signed to replace Erol Bulut a key figure on are team last year,that played with passion and gave 100 pecent effort at all time.Majewski has left most Panionios fans cursing the managment for not keeping Bulut. In the 3 matches so far,Majewski had 3 great chances to score and failed to.Majewski also has 0 assists.I for one hope his level of play improves within the next 2-3 matches or he will probably be benched and transfered out of Greece during the winter brake.

Majewski comes to Legia in 1999. He doesn't play good. Sometimes he has some good moments but never be a star in warsaw. In my opinion (and many other fans) was one big mistake but always he played in first eleven and i don't understand that. Nobody cry in Warsaw after his transfer to Panionios. I was very happy after this. I don't think that his form can inprove. If you have some joy maybe you will some cash after tranfer him to other club. Legia havn't that. Thanks for info and I will be very grateful for news about him later.

LegiaNet Serwis - www.legianet.com

Archived