Phantis Forums

Should we qualify for the 1/4 finals

nightsurfer

Should we qualify for the 1/4 finals.......then we have to face....

One of France / England / Croatia / Switzerland....

That's a real hammer on our tableau side.... with Portugal , Spain, England and France.........

But till the quarter finals latest....Demis will be fit again....... to full competition level.......

If we pass the 1/4 finals too ( I think, I do dreaming)......then every is possible....

We'll I think we should go for broke and try finish 1st to avoid the French. I think France and the Dutch are the only teams we cant compete with.

Bring on the Poms any day, I say! :tup:

I agree with you Evergreen... If you also add the Italians, we can compete with the rest of the teams.....

Bring on the biggest loosers ever (the English) so we can have a lough!!!! Bring on the Neville sisters and Ashley cole!!!! :lol:

Rehhagel wants to get into the 1/4 finals

++"Wir wollen in diesem Wettbewerb weiterkommen. Wir wollen den Erfolg, und wir wollen das nächste Spiel gegen Spanien gewinnen", sagte Rehhagel nach dem Training mit der Mannschaft am Sonntag++

Englisch: "We want to advance in this tournament. We want the success and we want

win the next game against Spain."

For sure Greece will make it to the next round now...after a tie with Spain!! Russia is now eliminated from the tournament, and the ideal answer will be that they'll win, which I think they will, but would Russia still play to their best ability? Even though they're eliminated?

After today's results we are almost definately through to the next round, where we will most probably get either France or England (an den ginei kana trelo) ..here is the breakdown from Contra.

H

Nikolaidis is not ready and very much limited with his physical condition.......,

he should not have played in both matches..... and Papadopoulos should have given the

chances ...as he is fit....

It's such a pitty that Nikolaidis is limited, because with a fit Nikolaidis...., we would have been much stronger....

I think, we won't see a fit Nikolaidis ...not even in the 1/4 finals ....the time is too short........ but maybe for the final :)

It's not possible.....

One big advantage for us guys..., which should not be underestimated......

Usual the local teams get always favoured in big tournament..., as we were in the same group as Portugal, we could start first.....

This means..."if" we qualify for the quarter finals....and let say we will play against the English............. so we will have one more day for recovering than England.....

For a tournament with that summer heat..... one day of additional recovery...is very important.....

I did not check the program yet....., but I think the same will happen also for the semi-finals......

Archived