Phantis Forums

HELLAS VS SPAIN!

HOLLYWOOD

well i jst finished watching the SPain and Russia game and i have to say Greece have a chance ;) i mean spain didnt impress me at all and considering the last time we meet we beat them at the home ground we have a really good chance of pulling this off :rolleyes:

In my opinion i think Greece need 2 Draw spain, for us to go through the next round :blink:

i wont make my prediction untill were closer to the game but i had to open this topic up coz im EXCITED!!!! :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russia is a good team as well. We shouldnt underestimate them at all. They took the game to Spain and they were very quick in attack. As opposed to us, we play a slow game, try and absorb all the pressure.

Btw, for those of us who do not live on the Pacific Ocean, the game is on Wednesday 5:00PM GMT!

Spain will be looking for revenge and our blue jerseys will appear...red to them!

I think they will try to pour on the pressure bright and early.

Our biggest plus will be our great result v. Portugal. The players now know they can win even if the bookies haven't caught on! :)

I think that our biggest enemy is to get over our heads or to think that we have now achieved what we wanted.

I would be happy if we play a good game, no matter the result. Even if we lose we will still have a chance to go to the next round with a win over Russia.

The Spanish say that they want revenge for they defeat, but I think they will not play full attack and risk a repeat of the Saragosa result. If they play full attack I think that we are going to surprise them again.

We'll see - I can't wait for this game :tup:

I'm guessing a 0-0

If Spain play like yesterday and if we can contain Vicente and Exteberria on the wings we can get a good result. Their wings are the greatest strength. Spain lack the player in the middle that will feed Raul and Morientes or Torres+ I reckon with two central defenders and Dellas as Libero we can keep it very tight.

I think it will come down to a single goal. Unfortuanatly this time we wont be underestimated.

My prediction is 2-1 Greece! :o

I Belive were getting ahead of our selves so my prediction would have to be either ...

2-0 spain

1-0 spain

1-1 Draw

Dont forget Spain are sPain!!!! and Greece are known for F***ing things up (knock on wood) ;)

U need Atleast 6 points to go through this group :huh:

I Belive were getting ahead of our selves so my prediction would have to be either ...

2-0 spain

1-0 spain

1-1 Draw

Dont forget Spain are sPain!!!! and Greece are known for F***ing things up (knock on wood) ;)

U need Atleast 6 points to go through this group :huh:

If we dont get ahead of ourselves now after we beat portugal, when are we allowed too!!!

Im loving it, and im staying optimistic all the way, Portugal Who?? Spain Who?? Russia Who?? They cant compete with the German Greeks!!

Greece To win by 1 goal or 2 or 3 or 4. If im gonna think of losing whats the point!!

Vasili0s said its on now!!

Well i say BRING IT ON!!!

If Spain play like yesterday and if we can contain Vicente and Exteberria on the wings we can get a good result. Their wings are the greatest strength. Spain lack the player in the middle that will feed Raul and Morientes or Torres+ I reckon with two central defenders and Dellas as Libero we can keep it very tight.

I think it will come down to a single goal. Unfortuanatly this time we wont be underestimated.

I agree with you Evergreen , their best weapons are the 2 wings , who are castling very often.....

The Germans did send Uli Stielike...as a Game Observer...to analyse the game of the Spaniards.....I m sure Rehagel will contact Uli Stielike....to get valuable information...

Noting is made yet.....but we could live very good with a draw......... then the qualification would be 80% sure.....

But off course also the Russians are very good.....and they can beat any team....

Anything can happen. Russia are a very capable side.

So we must concentrate on Spain and Spain alone. If we play extemely tight again, especially on there wings and have Dellas and Kapsis contain Raul and Morientes, were iin with a huge chance of not only a draw but another win.

My prediction is it will be a very similar game to the one against Portugal.

Actually if Spain plays like they did against Russia, and Greece plays as they did against Portugal I think that Greece will win 3-0!!! However, I doubt that Spain will play as bad as they did against Russia. They got their first win and now they will have lesser stress for the game and at the same time they will take Greece very seriously... But then again if we play as we did we have very good chance....

I completely disagree with Adonis, I think that Russia was probably the worse team that they have produced since the beggining of their history. They could not even pass the ball to one another, more than 3 times, completely out of the game offensively and no fighting spirit whatsoever.

Lets see...

Spain played well v. Russia and should have scored more than one goal.

Besides having players of world-wide fame, they also have a depth that we cannot match.

Our defence will have to work overtime to get a good result against them!

I completely disagree with Adonis, I think that Russia was probably the worse team that they have produced since the beggining of their history. They could not even pass the ball to one another, more than 3 times, completely out of the game offensively and no fighting spirit whatsoever.

I actually think there not as bad as everyone like yourself make them out to be. There very quick when they get a chance to break and I think they did well to take the game to Spain. Having said that, yes Spain should have finished them off, but they didnt. What the Russians didnt do and what we demonstrated we can do so well is closing down the opponents in the midfield and in the final thrid of the pitch (our goal that is). If we can produce that kind of game again there Spain will be in for a long game!

PAME RE ELLADARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELLAS OLE!

:nw: :nw:

If we play as good as we played against Portugal, I think we can win, and at worst get a tie. However I think this will be a different game compared to Portugal game. My prediction is a 1-1 tie.

Hopefully, Otto will try and keep the same line-up for the game, instead of experimenting Tsiartas and Nikolaidis from the begining of the game.

Btw, for those of us who do not live on the Pacific Ocean, the game is on Wednesday 5:00PM GMT!

Irlande, the game is scheduled for 16:00 GMT (UTC), not 17:00 GMT (UTC). I wouldn't want anybody to miss the first half. B)

Archived