Phantis Forums

EA SPORTS EURO 2004

drakos13

i saw it out the shops? anyone know anything about it? worth it?

does the greek team have the REAL lineups and accurate ratings ---

(somehow in FIFA 2004 Vokolos was on the team and the highest ranked defender, also Georgatos who hasnt capped in years, and Nikos Machlas....

hopefully they cared enough to take a glance at recent lineups this time...

• 2 weeks later...

ok i just played it and...

the ethniki's starting lineup was surprisling close to accurate to what ive seen in the last 2 games but Lakis, Venetidis, nikolaidis, dabizas are startting....(no complaints theyre on team and do get in)

but......

again. EA sports did not bother at all to glance at the roster.

there is no:

Vryzas

Papadopoulos

Xalkias

Fyssas

Karagkounis

Kafes

Gkoumas

and again they put players in the game who havent capped in years or at all!....

Machlas

Eleftheropoulos

Katsambis ???????

Salpiggidis

Patsatzoglou

Choutos

and you can play the full euro BUT.... its not set up like the last WC 2002 game. you cant just kick off and start the tournament as it was originally drawn--- you have to go through the whole qualifying first. which is cool but youre never going to get the tournament as it was and all the teams that participated in it (in real life) all together for the tournament in the game .... as for the gameplay its identical to fifa 2004 there were only a few changes in interface, jerseys and lineups... even the stadiums dont impress me. oh and you can play as any european nation so if you feel like playing as Andorra or San Marino.... my advice is dont pay money for this game unless its a copy for cheap...

:angry: :angry: :angry:

if u play the qualyfication then u can choose from over 30 players in the greek squad all the above and the real euro2004 squad are in there.

if u only want to play a frienly then go to team management and set the right players.

actualy kastambis and patsatzoglou are real good in defencive stats also agritis is the best greek attacker i personaly use him on the wings as he is very fast and have a exellent shot :tup:

• 3 months later...

Archived