Phantis Forums

Ellas - Portugal

drakos13

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been dangerous nearly everytime they have moved the ball in the final 3rd .

And the defense? What can I say, they are playing like usual.......

LIKE A FEW SPARTANS DEFENDING THE THE GATES OF FIRE !

Bring on the second half, this is our tourney :tup:

Charisteas and Vryzas have been playing magnificantly everytime they have touched the ball, Vrzyas with his nifty controlloing of long balls, and Charisteas has been winning all the aerial assualts, not to mention making some impressive runs. The BBC sportscasters have nothing but praise for him.

PAME.....!

+=

wow! Greece turned out to be a very solid 'team'! Greek players finished the game with almost no mistake!

Karagonis' goal was the key ofcourse, it was an early goal and ruined the plans of Portugal.

Well done Greek NT! :tup:

Now the next game is very important!

Are you forgetting about Zagorakis ? He was everywhere

I'll go with Dellas (duh) Zagorakis (the man is inspirational) and Charisteas (the man can play)

A job well done to all of them though. Everyone played their part to the puzzle set out by King Otto.

Hahahahahaha! We won! I knew you guys already know it but wtf we won!!!

I was watching the game at this cinema in stockholm. Everyone was congratulating me like it was "nice" for us to win and every greek I met said "well now it's an honourable way of leaving" WTF!!! We can go on and on and on, if we can't stand up for our potential now when can we do it? I hope all greeks won't speak of this vitory like a freak accident but as an honourable result!

Vinciamo un gioco oggi, vinciamo tutto domani!!! :lol:

Archived