Phantis Forums

Eagles vs Tampa Bay

Lazarus

Well the best team wasn't the Eagles (but neither was Tampa Bay -- go figure!...) In this case it wasn't the best team that won -- it was just that the worst team lost!... :lol: Today's loss is attributed 100% to the Eagles coaching team -- terrible calls throughout the game.

Season predictions? Tampa Bay won't make the play-offs. The Eagles? If they do, they're not going anywhere...

Well the best team wasn't the Eagles (but neither was Tampa Bay -- go figure!...) In this case it wasn't the best team that won -- it was just that the worst team lost!... :lol: Today's loss is attributed 100% to the Eagles coaching team -- terrible calls throughout the game.

Season predictions? Tampa Bay won't make the play-offs. The Eagles? If they do, they're not going anywhere...

Aren't you being a bit harsh on the Bucs? They shut out the Eagles in Philly, and you still don't have nice thing to say about them? :blink: I saw the game last night and the better team did win as the Bucs showed everyone who was watching why they have one of the best defences in the league. :tup:

Aren't you being a bit harsh on the Bucs? They shut out the Eagles in Philly, and you still don't have nice thing to say about them?

It's just an opinion MikeS... The fact that they shut out the Eagles last night doesn't (in my opinion) make them a better team (again, in my opinion). Personally, I think last season's Superbowl championship was a fluke!.. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

as the Bucs showed everyone who was watching why they have one of the best defences in the league

I'm not arguing the fact that they have a good defense -- but last night wasn't about how good a defense they have, it was about how terrible the Eagles played...

The other teams are ready for the Bucs this season -- and they will give them a VERY hard time. Let's see if their defense holds up.

Other than that, looking forward to a nice season....

This Sunday, the Eagles play the New England Patriots -- now there's a game between two first-day shut out teams, thought to be title contenders. I'm sure it will make for an interesting game.

Lazaros too, only that he doesn't know it yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, I know it... Last night I had a dream that I gave up season tickets to the Eagles for a joy ride with the Little Mermaid at Disneyworld ! When I woke up, I had the feeling that I acted pretty smart during my ...sleep!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived