Phantis Forums

Another Disgrace

Panos13

Paidia:

Read the latest aidia that is coming from the mouth of Oly fans. Read the Oly press (Fos, Protathlitis). Are these people serious? I haven't been in Greece for some time but do people really believe what those newspapers write? What is with the personal attacks on Vokolos? Even PAOK fans and all objective eyes are saying PAOK played to win. I am sure Vokolos has made bigger mistakes in football matches than against us.

This is dangerous criticism and if god forbid, some idiot harms Vokolos, then the Oly fans are responsible.

Panos13, all they are is pro-olympiako newspapers and everyone in this forum knows that and also not to believe what they say. Let say that if Olympiakos were playing PAOK for the title and lets say that ummm Anatolakis or any olympiako defender signed up for PAOK and olympiakos won 2-1 just like PAO, i would bet my life that the pro-pao papers suck as Derby, Athlitiki Hwo would be saying that kind of stuff the Fos and Protathlitis are saying. All those papers are very biast in there own way and would write anything just to pick up my sales on the street

no protathlitis is more than the rest by far - although i agree they are all bias.

anyone stupid enough to blame a protathlima on a defender who didnt even do anything wrong has to be the stupidest motherf$##$ around (or a gayro) if Olympiakos loses the protathlima its because they didnt beat Proodeftiki, didnt beat AEK, didnt beat PAO, didnt beat PAOK. simple as that.

were two points ahead - if you guys hadnt of lost to proodeftiki that one game at home you would be on course to win the title not us. Enough stupid gayro talk!

I agree with drakos. I know that all team have newspapers that are biased but I have never experienced anything like Protathlitis. I don't remember Ixo or Derby say these things last year after Xanthi played the reserve team and lost 5-1. Do you?

Please tell me that most Oly fans don't take Protathlitis seriously.

Just to prove the completely different IQs of PAO and Gey supporters I will talk by numbers....

Fos sells averagely 18.000 copies a week,

Protathlitis sells another 7-8000

Derby sells 4.000

Athlitiki Ixo 7.000

That makes a total of 26.000 Geys reading their Junk press and only 11.000 vazeles reading our Junk press....

Another example of the quality of fans around....

NA PIOS EINAI O OLYMPIAKOS!!!

Wait and see what Protathlitis will write after the cup final....

THAAAAAAANATOS, THAAAAAAANATOS!!!!! :ph34r: :box:

THANATOS STA KOTOPOYLA!!!! :box:

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with protathlitis newspaper if it was only toilet paper I had.

If anyone watched athlitiki kyriaki that analysed the game. It was made clear by the presenters, that on 2 occassions Vokolos engaged as last man in defence. He tried his very best to put off the attacker from scoring.

In the first goal, he grabed papadopuolos by shirt and tried to pull him away from lining up his shot.

And in the second goal, he lunged in last last minute effort to block the shot, but failed.

There is no truth in the matter that has been raised by protathlitis. This paper has no credibility and operates in accordance to kokkalis instructions. Paper like this, incites violence among supporters and damages the credibility of Greek Soccer.

EPO is the one to blame that allows this papers to get away with the crap they publish. The same thing I can say with the Derby.

At the end of the day, Olympiakos must realise that they will lose the league this season and they have to face reality. I suggest they try to rid of some of the losers they have in the squad and get players that can earn respect by fellow players in the league and worry about their European campaign for next year.

Because we do not want them to embarrass greek football with another 7 Nil result against a team of reserves.

People like anatolikis, mitropoulos,elephant man and benny hill (kokkalis) have no place in greek football.

Ante Gia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that I actually copndemn this nor do I want to see anyone hurt but did the PAO media also not encourage violence towards Efthimiadi 2 years ago ?

I mean sure the fans beat him up after they think he cost them a game but do u guys remember the days after? they kept trashing him non stop adding more fuel to the fire?

newspaper will do anything to get me and u to read the crap they put in it

!

Quote: if Olympiakos loses the protathlima its because they didnt beat Proodeftiki, didnt beat AEK, didnt beat PAO, didnt beat PAOK. simple as that.

end quote:

Funny how

We acknowledge that failing to beat these teams cost us the title

But u guys t some losses against the weak teams in the past have cost u the title.

Yet you guys do not believe that

so dont tell us who or what cost us the title.!!

What I find funny is that the biased sports papers (Protathlitis, Derby) have a bigger readership than the unbiased sports papers (Filathlos, and my favourite Goal News).

I wonder if it's the same thing with the 'Saloniki papers.

Regarding Protathlitis, I find it dissapointing that it has the 2nd highest circulation of all the Athens sports papers, even though by far it's the most ...controversial.

For what it's worth, of the few hardcore OSFP supporters that I know, they all read FOS, and don't take Protathlitis seriously.

EPO is the one to blame that allows this papers to get away with the crap they publish. The same thing I can say with the Derby.

In a democratic structured country...you can't forbid anyone to state his "opinion"......

unless he animates for violence, crime or murder......

mikeS are you from pyrgos or do u just have the paniliakos logo there ??

(im asking because  i am from pyrgos :D )

My family originates from a village near Tripoli, Arkadia. I use the Paniliakos logo as a tribute to them for being the only A' Ethniki team from Peloponessos.

Hopefully, they will survive relegation this year, if only because I don't see any team from Peloponessos in B'Ethniki taking their place next year. :(

Archived