Phantis Forums

kangas loosing height

pierikos

Yeah well 33 points up to the Dogs to lose is a really bad result. You did this last year as well....good start then just slump. You really needed that win.

We (richmond) scrapped past Hawthorn.........and I am cursing. I so wanted to lose so we could get rid of Frawley but it wasnt to be. Swans away this week.....crunch time.

How can a team manage to not win a game being up by 33 at 3/4 and winning 5 seconds before the siren! Only the kangas. Only the kangas. U think tigers make the top 8?

How can a team manage to not win a game being up by 33 at 3/4 and winning 5 seconds before the siren! Only the kangas. Only the kangas. U think tigers make the top 8?

Sobara milas.....ela I think we are bottom 4. I was against keeping Dud Frawley on as coach at the end of last year but after we beat the Pies I thought hang on, maybe he did change things. I was totally wrong......

We are going to really really strggle this year to win more than 4-5 games.

Well your legend Richo seams to be on fire! He must have nefti up his kolos. I still cant get over Kangas 3rd quarter against Port Adelaide. Only Laidley didnt kick a goal!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived