• Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Vancouver Canucks
    • Calgary Flames
    • Other

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Lazarus mentioned Flyers won the 2nd game 6-2 to tie the series up at 1-1, while the Flames won the 2nd game over tampa Bay 4-1 and now lead the series 2-0.

The series resume tonight in San Jose and Tampa Bay.

The results of last night include Tampa Bay winning against Philadelphia by a score of 4-1, while San Jose played to win as they beat Calgary 3-0. Tampa Bay is leading the series 2-1 while Calgary is leading the series 2-1.

The Philadelphia and Tampa Bay series looks tougher than I expected.....but I still think that the bolts will prevail to the Stanley Cup finals, and keep in mind that this prediction has nothing to do with Philadelphia defeating the Toronto Maple Leafs ;)

Calgary and San Jose play tomorrow to see if Calgary will extend their game gap to two, while San Jose hopes to tie the series. (GO FLAMES!!!!!!! :tup:)

The losing streak has ended for the Calgary Flames, as they shutout the San Jose Sharks yesterday 3-0. The series is now 3-2. I know anything can happen, but I think the Stanley Cup Finals will have the Calgary Flames, and the Tampa Bay Lightning!!!!! :tup:

Tamba Bay moved closer to winning the series by defeating the Flyers 4-2 last night.

Tihio10 you might be right.  Lightning - Flames final.

Well, at least I'm guaranteed with one team in my prediction.....last night Calgary defeated San Jose by a score of 3-1 to win the series 4-2. It was a fantastic game, and a very hard fought one too. For a minute there I though the game would go into overtime, but then they scored the empty netter! A well played series I think, and now a Canadian team is in the Stanley Cup finals!! No Canadian team has been in the Stanley Cup finals since Vancouver played against New York in 1994. San Jose also deserved a spot in the finals. The veteran Damphousse played terrific in the playoffs getting 17 points, and the Greek Dimitraikos played astonishing from my point of view. Also, Marleau, the captain, played excellent. But in the end, I think Calgary played better, with the rookie captain Jarome Iginla showing great leadership. This brings up the question. Could a team like the Calgary Flames, who defeated every single western division leaders Detriot, Vancouver, and San Jose, WIN the 2004 Stanley Cup? Or are they just another Anaheim Mighty Ducks from last year? Please respond! :tup:

Tihio10 you might be right. Lightning - Flames final.

Hey, hey!.. Don't count us out... The series are now tied!... 5-4 win in overtime (Keith Primeau nails two)!... It's down to game 7 now... The winner goes to the final battle.

Yesterday, the Philadelphia Flyers lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning by a score of 2-1. Sorry Lazarus, but Philly is now officially out! The Flames and the Lightning will start the Stanley Cup finals on Tuesday. My prediction is that the Lightning will win 3-1 against the Calgary Flames :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: . Any other predictions?????? :la:

Yesterday, the Philadelphia Flyers lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning by a score of 2-1. Sorry Lazarus, but Philly is now officially out! The Flames and the Lightning will start the Stanley Cup finals on Tuesday. My prediction is that the Lightning will win 3-1 against the Calgary Flames :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: . Any other predictions?????? :la:

WOW! Was my prediction totally off!!!! The Calgary Flames won the first game of the Stanley Cup finals by a score of 4-1. Hopefully, this will continue!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: BRAVO CALGARY!!!! :nw:

Tampa Bay Lightning defeated the Calgary Flames by a score of 1-0 by a slap shot from Brad Richards. Very close and very physical game.....and Niemenen made a stupid play checking Lecavillier in the boards without touching the puck!! This forced the Calgary Flames to be down one players for the rest of the 4:23 on the clock!!! Calgary had so many chaces but couldn't force overtime. The series is tied 2-2.

I don't know if the series will go to game seven, since the Calgary Flames beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 in overtime with a goal by Saprykin (I think that's how you spell it :P) I think that it'll all end in Calgary on Saturday. :tup:

The Tampa Bay Lightning overtime won in double overtime 3-2 to force a game 7. Who does everyone think is going to win this final game? And what do you think the score will be? I think that Calgary win because a team in this series has never won twice in a row!!! and I think the score will be 2-1. What do you think? :huh:

Archived