Phantis Forums

supersport

You can get it in Europe only. Legally it can only be subscribed to in Greece, but there are ways to get it outside of Greece as well. One way is to use an address in Greece, and the other way is to use a hacked system that will let you descramble the NOVA signals.

Hi Ziaka, is there any place you can mention where I can get info on how to get some of these channels here in the US somehow? I am ready to start looking for alternatives to what is available to us through DISH. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I need my Greek soccer!

Thanks,

Dino

You can't get the NOVA satellite in the US. The signals from the satellite that NOVA uses does not reach North America. It only covers Europe, and maybe some parts of North Africa and Middle East.

Our only option in North America for Greek soccer is Dishnetwork and the channels that are carried on that service (Ert-Sat, Antenna Sat, Mega Cosmos).

The only other option is to receive the signal of Alpha Sat, which right now is available for free on galaxy 10R satellite. To receive it though, you will need an FTA receiver and a small dish. However at present Alpha Sat does not carry any soccer games.

Archived